[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

Hey, brother. I'm having good times with this build, but for some bosses like uber atziri and shaper it can be a a really pain in the ass with the BF setup. Do u recommend a change in the potions for this bosses? If so, wich ones? Have a nice day!
Have you tried using dual daggers? If so what do you think of it compared to your current dagger and shield?
Hey question, why dagger and shield and not 2h? I have Terminus and it's pretty good, plus 2h has the advantage of all the nodes in slayer.

So again, why dagger and shield and not 2h?

I'm really curious.

Also your char right now is a CI build and it's completely different from the build posted, what should I do? Go with the CI build or this one?

Thanks!
First time flicker striker here, it's really fun once it gets rolling but sometimes if I cant kill the first mob it just stops and stands there, usually I survive but its annoying to stop to frenzy mobs for stacks, specially against difficult bosses who almost one-shots you anyways.

Is my damage really that bad, I thought I had decent gear anyways. If you could check it out? I guess I could get a better dagger, but Im saving for atziri gloves. Tooltip damage in hideout with Hatred on is 19k on flicker.

your char tab is private...
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
your char tab is private...

Fixed.

Yo dude how come you went CI on your slayer?
Hey 1322837,
first I want to say that your build/guide is awesome, but there is one thing that keeps me questioning. How do you sustain your mana? I didn't find any mana leeches in your passive tree, could tell me how to maintain the mana issue?
Hey WildKeeper98,

That question has been asked already and he replied.. There is 4 or 5 nodes near the start of the tree that is mana and hp leech. I am currently running this build and have 0 mana issues.
Hi,

may you have a look at my gear? Im sure theres some space for optimizations.

Thanks buddy! ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info