When I rewatched this old vid I was immediately reminded of I_NO's fave image reply.

This is another issue. As posted in comments to that video, he just need to hear the sound of a shot, the pellet flies in predetermined direction so he has only to put blade on its path. Although you need good reaction and skill to do that. But what happens if the pellet is shot on the other side of him? Or just ~20cm higher or lower? My guess is it will fly past this swordsman intact :)
Although I agree, it looks way more impressive than that so-called "arrow chopping".
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Why don't you try both the super-easy arrow chopping and the moderately easy pellet cut and tell me the results :3 Also, about Machii - this clip isn't an isolated occurrence. He pulls this off on a regular basis. A normal human can't even see the goddamn pellet - when it's flying straight at you, the angle is extremely inconvenient.

Rules: you can't start moving before your assistant fires.

Really, you sound like the hold my beer guy. This shit's fucking tough. As they said in the first video adhgar posted:

'This looks easy but it isn't.'
'It actually looks hard.'
'Well, it's harder than it looks.'
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 26, 2016, 2:28:52 AM
"
silumit wrote:
This is another issue. As posted in comments to that video, he just need to hear the sound of a shot, the pellet flies in predetermined direction so he has only to put blade on its path. Although you need good reaction and skill to do that. But what happens if the pellet is shot on the other side of him? Or just ~20cm higher or lower? My guess is it will fly past this swordsman intact :)
Although I agree, it looks way more impressive than that so-called "arrow chopping".

I can agree that time and effort allow to achieve these kind of feats and that they are not exclusive to any one human.

However, respecting the fact they actually put the time and effort in to achieve it should be a basis.

Nothing good comes from neglecting this or looking down on the effort put in or even dismissing it entirely.
I'm pretty sure you need a few years of training before even attaining the concentration and foresight to attempt this feat. Without actually succeeding yet.

It's impressive.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Bars wrote:
Also, about Machii - this clip isn't an isolated occurrence. He pulls this off on a regular basis.
Okay then that's pretty impressive. I still stand by my words about arrow-chopper though.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info