[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
tomay wrote:

If you are referring to Belly of the Beast, The Jeweller's Touch Prophecy cost 14-15c, cheapest Belly is 2c. That's your 5L Belly for 16c. This method will save you a few Chaos.

Essence of hysteria 2ex each now :(
Standard League
Here i made a Video Of my Gear and My build its based on this guide... and it has some.. one shot t15-16 boss kills on it enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4SMvF3BYvw&t=7s
"
Here i made a Video Of my Gear and My build its based on this guide... and it has some.. one shot t15-16 boss kills on it enjoy

Nice vid., your boss kill speed is amazing, would you mind doing another video just on map clear speed. I tweak this build to my own playstye with an eye toward clear speed. It'll give me something to compare to. Thanks.
"
tomay wrote:
"
heinrich6745 wrote:
as for the rare jewels all of them are 7-8% max life already.

Huh???

Looking at your tree I see five rare jewels and not one of them has "x% increased Maximum life". That's another whopping 35% incr max life you're missing out on.

Spam a few Blessed Orbs on your Leather Belt, 25 Life is the lowest possible implicit value, 40 is max.

I did not think about the life on the belt so thanks for pointing that out, managed to get it up to 36 before i ran out of blessed orbs as for the life on jewels i am a big idiot because you said "x% increased Maximum life" and i was looking at "+# to maximum life". So after replacing all the rare jewels with the proper one's (and going broke btw) i am now at 7106 with belly and 8378 with Kaom's.

Thanks for helping me out because i would never have noticed those mistakes on my own haha.
Hey, loving your build. But im noob and dont know which gem(s) are our main damage dealers, so i can try to get 20% quality of those. Can you help with that?
"Our main damage dealer" is Fire Burst and with 20% quality each of the three support gems in the sceptre provides 10% increased (area/elemental or fire/spell) damage.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 25, 2017, 6:08:55 AM
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
your boss kill speed is amazing, would you mind doing another video just on map clear speed. I tweak this build to my own playstye with an eye toward clear speed. It'll give me something to compare to. Thanks.

He's clearing maps with Belly + BV... the bosses he nukes with Rat Cage + VMS.

For maximum clear speed, make sure your main BV setup has increased AoE (Culling Strike helps a lot with strays if you can be bothered, requires another green socket or corruption mod on Razor), use dual Mokou's and Onslaught flask... throw Blood Rage and Vaal Haste into the mix if you want to be even faster.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 25, 2017, 6:26:58 AM
So, i am playing this build for roughly a week now and i am really enjoying it.

I got a bit lucky with a few drops recently, by my standards. Now i am wondering what would be the right order and priority to upgrade my gear. Should i get Taming and Emberwake, the Rat Cage combo or upgrade parts from my current gear (and what parts)?
(I am currently farming T5-6 maps and try to get higher map drops.)

Also, in which way should i expand my skilltree next?

Is there a capable alternative to Ball Lightning for the helm setup? I must take it out, every time i open a breach. Otherwise my client will crash. lol

Thanks in advance!
I believe Ball Lightning went out of fashion a long time ago, Lightning Nova is all the rage these days. ;)

Why do you have Mana Leech in your BV setup? The only green gem that makes sense here is Culling Strike. Also, since you only have two blue sockets, use Spell Echo instead of Chance to ignite, much more hits.
Thanks for the input.

Mana Leech was quite random to be honest.
Any suggestion what would be the most useful investment in new gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info