[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
ChrispieD wrote:
Use essence of hysteria on a white helmet, preferebly a strength helmet with high itemlevel (ilvl).

Ideally we want to craft a Royal Burgonet for its base armour rating of 328 is the highest of all helmets in the game.

Only items with an internal item level of 84+ can roll certain top tier mods, in case of Armour-based helmets these are 121-132% increased Armour and 46-48% elemental resistances.
"
Parapapam wrote:
It has been pointed out by tomay many times that exceptional performance is the best thing you can let go if u want even more life.

In general Exceptional Performance is more of a convenience than a necessity, however, EP is quite valuable when using The Rat Cage and VMS. Alternatively, one may socket Atziri's Reign to increase VMS duration when needed.
For those of you who want to play with your friends again,I've now released a new troll build: STUN IT ALL :D

The builds that makes the bosses lag instead of you.

We will see if nerfhammer hits both these builds till next league :D

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1821389
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
@Parapapam

I just set it to public =D
"
TommieToo wrote:
Hi Tomay m ChrispieD,
First off i wanna thank you guys for creating just a fun build, i have been playing this character for 1mth+ now and i LOVE IT! THANKS!

Me no "creationist" (this credit foes to Crisie), only helping out out here... but you're welcome nonetheless, glad you enjoy the Fire Burst Zerker. ;)

"
TommieToo wrote:
Now i am looking @ min-maxing my gears and other stuff, could u guys have a look @ my character and advice me on how to get more health to prevent those random critical strike deaths.

Here is my passive tree and my gear setup.
www.poeurl.com/0Jv

As nice as your chest is, it ain't no substitute for Belly.

Anatomical Knowledge should be 8%, all other gems should have 7% max life.

"Random critical strike deaths" you can only prevent with The Brass Dome as it makes you immune to extra damage from critical strikes, there are, however, some drawbacks, such as no life, no resistances... only viable really at a very high character level. Kaom's Heart is the best choice if you want to survive massive hits (aka one-shots).

As for your tree, there's nothing wrong with it really. If you want to refund Exceptional Performance and Profane Chemistry at lvl 92 you can grab Barbarism, Juggernaut and the jewels socket... net gain 23% max Life.
@Tomay, thanks nonetheless! And Crisie too =D

Yea, followed ur advice and went for a shopping spree, got my health up to 7.1K now.
Just got my Belly 5link, should hit to 7.3-4k.

Hey guys, I love this build. I do not have an item with fire burst. I am doing pretty decent dps. My question: is the majority of dmg coming from fireburst and the lvl 20 cwdt is the secondary layer?

I want to prioritize my next upgrade, and wondering if this should be it.

Again big props, this build is fun!!
Hi,

would this build work without the essence of hysterias? This essence is really expensive at the moment in standard. I have a lvl 88 char where I can reset the passives and wanted to try this build. But dont want to invest 4ex only for the essences.
"
morpheus45 wrote:
Hi,

would this build work without the essence of hysterias? This essence is really expensive at the moment in standard. I have a lvl 88 char where I can reset the passives and wanted to try this build. But dont want to invest 4ex only for the essences.

It does and it doesnt. You will be able to kill mobs and stay alive but without the essense of hysteria modded sceptre it will be too slow on killing stuff putting you at risk more than you can take. That means you need at least 1 essense to be ok. The second essence on the helmet can be skipped if u replace one of the spell gems with chance to ignite but it is very very helpful.
"
TommieToo wrote:
@Parapapam

I just set it to public =D

If what I just saw is correct and you havent changed anything. I think your shoes and your gloves need replacement.

First the shoes I see have very low armor and very low life. Look for something with native life str armor and resistances. Like mine. (Str gives 5life per 10str. so is a good addition to have on the gear and on the tree)

Same goes for the gloves. You could easily find something like mine if you lower the level of your chest BV. chest BV is just to cause more hits and more chance for sceptre mod to activate. So a lower lvl (as tomay said and he is right on this :) ) blade vortex does the same job and doesnt require that high dex. You got a +30 dex on your tree and that should be enough. Furthermore you can find 7%life jewels with resistances on them to counter any missing res

EDIT: I also saw that you got fire dmg to spells on the sceptre. I think you can drop Avatar of fire now and get even more life.

EDIT2: your eye of innocence has very low rolls on it. I remember i got mine very cheap and its almost perfect
that increased dmg while ignited can go up to 70 and the dex+str up to 24. The rest are static.
Last edited by Parapapam on Jan 20, 2017, 3:56:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info