[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
wind555 wrote:
I do not understand how you so quickly you kill the bosses? I stand as well, but much more slowly and is what strikes me...

My gear

First of all, which bosses do you think that I kill quickly in the footage? the bosses I kill with vaal molten shell, or all the footage? (I would agree on both)

To kill fast with vaal molten shell you need the vaal molten shell setup with rats cage.

If you mean also in the other clips, you are missing one of the core items you should really get, sceptre with 10% chance to cast fire burst on hit. This one makes around 13k per hit with increased aoe and around 20k per hit with concentrated effect.

Then I also use the taming ring, that on long battles can boost my damage up to 8 times (not so often though).

-----------------------------------------------

Now I think I understand you, you think you kill the bosses slowly when AFKing? About all my damage comes from fireburst (with the taming) when AFKing, so get a sceptre with fire burst.

IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
have))

Thank you! all this because of ignorance of the English language)
another question, here you are the boss as you charge vaal molten? or are you constantly running around in armor rats?
Last edited by wind555 on Oct 26, 2016, 2:30:33 PM
What do you think this build's chances are of not dying in hardcore (not playing AFK of course)?

And how is elemental reflect with this build?
Hey, want would the substitute for the mods on the helm and gloves in the standard league was thinking Mjölner, but would have to focus on int requirement, but this is the only weapon im able to find that casts skills in standard, i tried searching poe.trade for the mods for helm and gloves but came up with nothing...

so my question is what would be an alternative?
"
wind555 wrote:
another question, here you are the boss as you charge vaal molten? or are you constantly running around in armor rats?

You can replace one cwdt gem with vaal molten shell to gather vaal souls. Then you can put it on the chest plate, then switch in the chest plate on the boss fight.
"
What do you think this build's chances are of not dying in hardcore (not playing AFK of course)?

And how is elemental reflect with this build?

The answer to the first question is low. You will most likely die as most hardcore characters do. Sooner or later bearers will kill you as you dont see them.

Elemental reflect mobs are perfectly safe. Havent tried reflect map though, probably dangerous (if not savage hits save us)
"
Kilsum wrote:
Hey, want would the substitute for the mods on the helm and gloves in the standard league was thinking Mjölner, but would have to focus on int requirement, but this is the only weapon im able to find that casts skills in standard, i tried searching poe.trade for the mods for helm and gloves but came up with nothing...

so my question is what would be an alternative?

I assume you mean the sceptre and helmet? An alternative to the helmet is to use chance to instead use a helmet with CWDT+firestorm+blade vortex+chance to ignite. Then in your gloves put arctic armour. What you lose is your ball lightning. The sceptre however is highly recommended.

The problem with mjölner is that only half of the hits will hit the target as your offhand razor of the seventh sun will not trigger mjölner. But it can be worth a try, if you try, tell me about your results :).
A few things:

Why Arctic Armour in the high level CWDT socket? The only reasoning I can think of is that it's more important to have more low level gems that proc more often to rev up your ignites and get the damage going. I realize that this would be crucial for a full AFK set up, but I'm interested in running this build as a real non AFK build (in EHC no less). I'm lvl 75 so far and already have a taming. So if Arctic Armour is better placed in a low level CWDT, then what spell to swap out and what high level spell to put in the high level CWDT?

At first I was confused about the Blade Vortex in the helmet, it felt so weak with only generating a few stacks and I was already self casting my 6L BV since I didn't want to AFK. But then I remembered the affix that the essence applied to the helmet, and realized that BV would be good for procing all of those ignites. Is Blade Vortex in the helmet still the best with the consideration that I am self casting the 6L Blade Vortex?

What exactly is your procedure for VMS and Rat Cage? Have Rat Cage in inventory, then which gem do you swap out to get VMS souls at the start of the map? Edit: Nevermind, I see that you answered this above.

What do you think about Carcass Jack as a replacement for Tabula? Right now just using a 6L holy chainmail, but I was thinking about trying to 6L a Carcass Jack. Belly of the Beast is also an option. I was leaning towards Carcass Jack since the radius would help out my clear so much since I don't have Dying Sun and I'm not sure I ever will with the current prices.
Last edited by ChadCWizzyWarden on Oct 28, 2016, 6:14:16 AM
I´m planning to do this build next league, but how to get this "socketed gems have 50% chance to ignite" and the sceptre - "10% chance to cast level 20 burst on hit", if next league there isn´t essences?...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info