[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

You just wrecked a perfectly fine sceptre and wasted 44c in the process ^^

"Adds Fire Damage to Spells" was all you needed...
Last edited by tomay on Dec 30, 2016, 6:39:22 PM
"
guidoo wrote:
Quick question: How the hell do you deal with porcupines?

Quite simple... by surviving their hits. While your body armour is better than nothing (i.e. Tabula) it doesn't add all that much to your health pool either. Get a Belly and flip the finger to them porcupines. ;)

You're missing some 5% life nodes as well, better refund 2x 4% at Purity and fill these, then there is a jewel socket on the way to Constitution which is begging for a 7% max life jewel, every little helps. Skill duration is nice to have but not essential and three passives will get you closer to all the goodies from Barbarism and Juggernaut.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 30, 2016, 6:40:23 PM
"
tomay wrote:

Quite simple... by surviving their hits. While your body armour is better than nothing (i.e. Tabula) it doesn't add all that much to your health pool either. Get a Belly and flip the finger to them porcupines. ;)

You're missing some 5% life nodes as well, better refund 2x 4% at Purity and fill these, then there is a jewel socket on the way to Constitution which is begging for a 7% max life jewel, every little helps. Skill duration is nice to have but not essential and three passives will get you closer to all the goodies from Barbarism and Juggernaut.

Probably gonna get a kaom's. Can't afford another 6l belly. Hopefully that'll be enough to not get one shot.
"
You just wrecked a perfectly fine sceptre and wasted 44c in the process ^^

"Adds Fire Damage to Spells" was all you needed...

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. The delirium was used on my old scepter with no usable mods. I had to buy a new scepter and a essence of hysteria to roll the spell damage/cast speed one. Yea 44c down the drain.

If I add "add fire damage to spells", will that allow me to come off of AoF?

Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Dec 30, 2016, 8:14:14 PM
Hello Loving the build. I want to buy a 5 link belly of the beast to kick me off what do I get rid of in the 6 link setup. Is it chance to ignite?

Thanks in Advance
Last edited by xdanniboyx on Dec 31, 2016, 4:02:05 AM
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
If I add "add fire damage to spells", will that allow me to come off of AoF?

In a word, yes.
"
xdanniboyx wrote:
I want to buy a 5 link belly of the beast to kick me off what do I get rid of in the 6 link setup. Is it chance to ignite?

NO! ;)

BV + Spell Echo + Added Fire (or Iron Will) + AoE + Chance to Ignite

Swap CtI and AoE for Controlled Destruction and Concentrated Effect for Bosses if you want but you really want radius and ignites for clearing.

Alternatively, if you end up with BBBGG you can use Culling Strike instead of AFD/IW
Last edited by tomay on Dec 31, 2016, 6:07:58 AM
What is the bestter 6link setup?
ich saw spark - gmp -ele prolif - spell echo - pierce - chance to ignite
and
blade vortex - spell echo - contr dest - chance to ignite - xy - xy
Ich have build a 6l belly and dont know what is the better setup
There is no "bestter" setup really... just use what whatever you like "bestest. ;)

In your case (BBBBGG) you can try

BV + SE + Controlled Destruction + Culling Strike + AoE + CtI (Conc Effect for bosses or IIR for "moar" boss loot)

... and see how it goes. In the end it is only a matter of personal preferences. If you like BV "bestest" you might consider re-colouring your Belly to BBBBGR and use AFD or IW instead of CS.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 31, 2016, 6:40:32 AM
"
guidoo wrote:
Probably gonna get a kaom's. Can't afford another 6l belly. Hopefully that'll be enough to not get one shot.

Also a good choice... but even 5L BotB is fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info