[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Ok.. so whats the deal with frost walker and green dream?

I noticed on the last version of the tree you posted you switched from frost walker to picking up Celestial Judgement. Is this just a recommendation to do that first then pick up frost walker after? Ive been working at a green dream, but they are quite expensive on Harbinger.

Trying to look at what I should pick up now that I have the posted tree filled and nothing really jumps out at me.. should I just pick up any accessible %life nodes I can? I had already picked up celestial judgement. My next thought would be to maybe pick up fire walker or blast radius.. and would fangs of the viper be worth the point?

Im still fairly new to all this, starting to get a good grasp on things, but id rather not waste those hard earned skill points coming up on 90
"
FoggyNights wrote:
Ok.. so whats the deal with frost walker and green dream?

I noticed on the last version of the tree you posted you switched from frost walker to picking up Celestial Judgement. Is this just a recommendation to do that first then pick up frost walker after? Ive been working at a green dream, but they are quite expensive on Harbinger.

Trying to look at what I should pick up now that I have the posted tree filled and nothing really jumps out at me.. should I just pick up any accessible %life nodes I can? I had already picked up celestial judgement. My next thought would be to maybe pick up fire walker or blast radius.. and would fangs of the viper be worth the point?

Im still fairly new to all this, starting to get a good grasp on things, but id rather not waste those hard earned skill points coming up on 90

The new tree he posted is more efficient in terms of damage and utility/survivability. You get frost walker IF you have the green dream jewel, and place it in the socket to the right so it converts that cold resist into chance at frenzy. If you don't have the green dream, you grab fire walker. You'll want celestial judgement regardless of what else you want to do. It's roughly 5k dps or more on active magma for a single skill point.

Fangs of the viper is a waste, unless you really need the 5% movespeed or some extra dex. You only get green dream to give you frenzy charges as the build doesn't have another way of gaining them. With it, it's 15% chance to gain a frenzy on kill.

It's handy, but should be one of the last items you grab as a 6l belly is almost the same cost.
I found out about this build from a player who was buying something from me. Since it is relatively low cost to get started and level, I gave it a go. Up through level 67 I thought it was cool but not as amazing as the video. Then I hit level 68 and equipped the ammy and the sword. In less than a minute, I was like, "HOLY SHIT!! THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING!!" The video just doesn't convey how cool this build gets when you get to put the last two pieces on.

Thanks for an awesome build!! I hope that GGG doesn't nerf it to the ground. I will definitely be following the build in the future!
can we use shield change i like it more :)
one question is the helm enchant still necesary? since u talk about the nerf or ignite working on the build atm thanks! :)
Last edited by produkt on Sep 6, 2017, 12:13:03 AM
Hey everyone,

Firstly - thanks for the build it's super fun!

Secondly, could you please have a look at my current gear/stats/skill tree https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pissy/characters

I find myself dying quite often, i can do lvl 12-13 maps but since everyone says that this build is tanky, i think i'm doing something wrong.

Except that i don't have the 50% ignite helm (have a chance to ignite gem in the helm for that) and no magma orb chain on helm, is there anything significantly off?

Thanks and any tips/tricks would help!

Cheers!
"
lespretend wrote:
Just gotta say this build is broken. I have like 4.5k hp or something with a tabula, just hit 69 and decided to run a tropical island corrupted (lol lvl 75 map) that had pretty rippy mods like phys and ele reflect, enfeeble, mobs have a chance to to 'evade' or whatever status ailments.

I just stood there, everything dies. This build is awesome. You seriously CANNOT die unless its a 1 shot mechanic (voll slam), you dont notice bleeds, or you let a vigor pack of spiders all die except one and he hits you with a viper strike (which to me, was a 1 shot)

Seriously, I've played this game off and on since '13 and have done tons of builds and this is the tankiest one that also clears fast.

I just gotta work on replacing tabula, and getting gems with quality.

Also, elemental overload on the tree...what exactly procs it? Since we don't have any crit and magma orbs crit chance is going to be 5%...is it just the sheer number of spells going off that the chance to proc EO is worth it? Like a 50k dps increase if I take it (working that way now)

Yes that's it! And as usual, when you get a lot you want the max ...
So unnoticed bleeding is my major deaths issue too ... question is, is there a way to avoid it?
Death's door boots could help, but so expensive anyway...
Btw you cannot name this build the AFK one if you always have to take care of those bleedings, or ...?
Last edited by Scipion75 on Sep 6, 2017, 4:27:11 AM
Hello!

I would like to know if its possible, how this build rolls compared to RF build, i really wanna try one of these two. I started already with this one but i would like to test RF too...So what u say? is this better..? clearing speed, vs bosses, survival...cheaper ?!?! Thanx for help!
"
lespretend wrote:

Also, elemental overload on the tree...what exactly procs it? Since we don't have any crit and magma orbs crit chance is going to be 5%...is it just the sheer number of spells going off that the chance to proc EO is worth it? Like a 50k dps increase if I take it (working that way now)

With boot enchant crit is more like 11% on tenth of spells a second. Elemental overload uptime is 100% during map time and boss fights.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
produkt wrote:
can we use shield change i like it more :)

No, it is unethical ;)

On a more serious note, you will lose a lot of dps switching a gg rare sceptre for a shield, but gain some hp. Also you will need to drop a flask for quicksilver. At least try whirling with the great aps before you decide to switch.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info