[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
omfghost wrote:
"
Why did you run Arc on your scepter CWDT setup? should i run something else if i don't have the "10% chance to cast fireburst on hit" scepter?

Run Arc for the proc the 10% fireburst, and about the second one, Im not sure about if its better full damage on active build or the 10% chance fireburst, I think the fireburst work on afk for clear speed and hp recovery, can someone explain that better?

so if i'm not having the fireburst scapter, i should probably run something else instead or Arc? and also why fireball instead or like another magma orb?
"
Hillda wrote:
"
lapilesos wrote:

2. Using spells with lowlevel that apply %damage is very usefull. Detonate Dead and Dark Pact. Im leveling them ATM too - but they will land in end build as lowlevel spells.

You mean Cwdt Dark pact + Detonate Dead ?

Yes.

PS. You can put summon sceleton in some of yours high CWDT Setups to keep HP pressure off. But, seriousely, never filled Dark Pact so well balanced like in this situation - healing off ignites helps alot.
Last edited by lapilesos on Aug 30, 2017, 10:01:21 AM
Why did you remove Abberath's Hooves?
"
Why did you remove Abberath's Hooves?

Cause ignite is nerfed.
Is it just my playstyle or does other people have problems with game kicking you out or crashing with this build on Harbringers? Love it so far but would like to spam the t15 beachhead map.

Oh I'm playing on a high end computer.
Last edited by Mixpiqz on Aug 30, 2017, 8:00:14 PM
What do you guys think about this sceptre? Is it any good for this build?
Have you tried using only fire spells on your CWDT setup?
How do you properly use the essence of hysteria on a helmet? is there a certain item lvl I'm looking for and should I use it on a normal helmet or a rare helmet? I really need advise
Would having an immortal call setup mean I would be basically immune to physical? Or would it just ruin the build since I'm not taking damage from mobs?
Hello - i have 2500 chaos and want to maybe make this build. A few questions:

1. Which version do i do if i want to best experience and currency cost doesnt matter? Like last season you had AFK gone meta? is that up to date?
2. What about atziri acuities? I hate Vaal Pact - too scary for me becaause if you dont pay attention you dead, especially in uber lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info