Content Update 2.4.1 and New Microtransactions!

While everyone's getting all salty about the taunt nerf and the continued dominance of blade vortex, I'd like to take a moment to thank the GGG team for the bug fixes. For the first time in weeks, the game client didn't crash to the desktop with the first instance I opened (and only that first instance), and performance is noticeably improved across the board. Once again, the game is smooth like butter on my system, and it felt great to play. Good job.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
After patching: "Checking resources..."
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
good! i take Haste aura :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Where i can see the full list of sextant mods?
"
skaterboy80 wrote:
Last time a new totem MTX came out , you guys nerfed Flame totem .

Correlation =/= causation.
New auras still not as pretty as original auras -> still need HeadHunter effect oo play this game :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
ihasmario wrote:
Too bad the game is boring and will continue to be boring until the road to maps is shorter or a hardcore league is out again.

Oh i have amazing news to you! There IS a hardcore league...just like before! So jump in and have a great time in this great free game!

And thx to devs for the great job again! Can't wait to get home from work and have looong and rough sex(tant) with my Atlas!
Next GGG mtx will make melee looks great.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Time to change my other totem MTXs to dragon totems now XD
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Did I need to read further on that patch notices, overal new $$$-micro-transactions-$$$. We will advert it every 10 min in game for next two weeks (annoying yellow letters).

New micro-transactions who care about performance, make game more laggy.

Hallowed Ground fix-es yay, no crash fix what is more important, I saw one time drop of that map and didn't finished because client crush, four of us crushed on map so map is lost for me as owner, another time with another party, same shit, so make it rarer, lets say like mirror.

Seven chars in Standard Essence 3 unique map drops, yay, nice done.

Fix on diviner box means -90% on item drops in future, party don't need cards, play maps solo this is solo game, performance wise but still can have desnync even solo.

Bla bla bla etc ...

115% on Atlas and still map tier 1 drops where is that fix?

What makes this game bad:
- worst performance ever for that genre, graphics settings that can not envy nor zx spectrum games
- worst drooped items ever irrelevant to hardness of area, like scripters using RNG for fun, too much RNG makes rolled items so useless and so annoying, 99,99% of "rare" items is trash worth same amount of currency on level 1 area and level 84 area
- soo hard end-game grinding, end game map drop is shit (read T15/T16), like unique maps in this league is soo rare ..., zana leveling is useless, at level 8 expecting T14+ in shop no from time to time T11(worthless), imo it is time to make masters permanent, leveling from league to league is soo boring and stupid

So fix bloody game performance instead tying to sell again and again same shit, i decided to not buy anything till don't see your efforts.
Last edited by Coolmer on Oct 18, 2016, 3:59:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info