Content Update 2.4.1 and New Microtransactions!

I'm a bit disappointed to learn that I misread the channeled skill announcement, and it's not actually in this patch. Map changes don't really mean anything to me since I won't even be able to use the things for another six acts or so...and that's all that seems to be part of this patch. Oh well, I'll just keep playing and, in theory, I'll get there eventually.
Last edited by LlednarTwem on Oct 17, 2016, 7:21:16 PM
See ya all in 2.4.2, when the Atlas of Worlds update is fully released.
Looks good, but why bother when this isnt Blade Vortex stuff and nobody will use it anyway?:X
Nice 10$ aura mtx, I just bought Battlerite for 6.5$ lol
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
I really like that new totem MTX.
Hey bex!

Can you pass the word to the mtx team that Eagle totem looks very low effort in terms of quality and if they could change it to something like

it would finally worth the price your bosses ask
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Oct 17, 2016, 8:28:17 PM
Dragon totem looks good.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
That dragon blow up sex doll looks cute.
Saved
Can we see or have a demo of the totem using a channeled skill like flameblast or incinerate ?
[3.7]Chaos Agnostic - CRAZY Life & Mana Sustain!!!:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2590042

[S1E8]Hideout of the week, Mausoleum of Bones: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088469
Two barely-noticeable auras, a split arrow MTX that is indistinguishable from the original except in slow-mo, and... another totem skin that doesn't work with Ancestor totems. That plus the taunt nerf in this patch, and I'm struggling to see the point. Oh but you changed sextants to make them almost seem worth having slots in my currency stash tab.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info