[2.4] Chaos Vortex Build - Occultist Witch

Level 68 in breach league. Doing alright i guess. Switched to energy shield 2 levels ago.

Should have stayed life based longer but i was anxious to go es. Can't use discipline/blasphemy + warlord mark yet. That's gonna put me below 35% mana so i curse with orb of storms instead.

Gonna get templar mana reservation passives on the left and a lvl 2 enlighten gem + conqueror unique jewel. That's gonna allow for the real curse setup.

This is a pretty nice amulet to use before going ci and chaos damage.
Very nice and funny build to play however I have a stupid question regarding the tree.

As you're living ES, your resistance and life leech, why not taking the passive Zealot's Oath ?

I'm currently running a little variant of that build on the new league (Breach), instead of running with chaos golem I run with frost-bolt to proc vortex at range as it is clearly the weakness of the build. By doing so when you have nasty ranged mobs you can deal with them with your ranged vortex through frost-bolts :P

Cheers
Rashinsane: zealot's oath does not work with vaal pact nor does this build pick up any meaningful amounts of life regen.
Good to know Zealot not working with Vaal pact.
Thanks a lot kompaniet ;)
I'm interested in trying out this build in 2.5. I currently have a 600~ ES 6L chest and wondering if I'm better off sticking with that over something like a 5L Infernal Mantle, with I guess the end goal being acquiring a 6L Infernal Mantle. So 60% conversion to Chaos instead of 75%. Also a random thanks to Xendran who posted in this thread a bit, his comments in particular were very informative and helpful.
How to get the additional 2 points in Ascendancy?
"
I'm interested in trying out this build in 2.5. I currently have a 600~ ES 6L chest and wondering if I'm better off sticking with that over something like a 5L Infernal Mantle, with I guess the end goal being acquiring a 6L Infernal Mantle. So 60% conversion to Chaos instead of 75%. Also a random thanks to Xendran who posted in this thread a bit, his comments in particular were very informative and helpful.

A good question. I am wondering the same.

"
TedLeilaCarl wrote:

Labyrinth. You need to do the trials first.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 17, 2016, 6:39:22 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"

"
TedLeilaCarl wrote:

I already got 6 points at 3 difficulties but there's a total of 8 points in it so how about the
other 2 points?
"
TedLeilaCarl wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"

"
TedLeilaCarl wrote:

I already got 6 points at 3 difficulties but there's a total of 8 points in it so how about the
other 2 points?

There is an endgame labyrinth too. You need to do a number of trials you can only find in maps though.

Once all trials are completed you can put an 'offering to the goddess' item in your map device and open the portal to the endgame lab.
Update: lvl 85 in breach league. 7600 es. Going quite alright.

From memory: 18k base dps, 25k with ele overload and 45-50k with ele overload+flasks with 5l+lvl19 vortex.

Only issues are:

hexproof maps = i can't leech and die
ele weakness maps = dangerous as i can't cover the extra res needed.

All other map mods aren't so bad. Don't have freeze and chill immunity so those maps are kinda annoying when flasks are down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info