[2.4] Chaos Vortex Build - Occultist Witch

Hi! i try your build and it's pretty cool to play tx! :)

With Essence Worm Ring i can run Discipline free, and i put Enfeblee and Warlord Mark on Blasphemy.

I put also another Vulnerability on the CWDT and it's run good!
You can run CWDT and enfeeble without blade vortex and curse on hit.
"
Juggernaut448 wrote:
You can run CWDT and enfeeble without blade vortex and curse on hit.

Yes, but not at high lvl :)
Last edited by mOonst4r on Nov 10, 2016, 5:09:06 AM
Hi,
Still new to the Game, and found your build intriguing.

Just something I was wondering about. In the video you say kill all bandits for skill point.
But your build don't seem to max out all skillpoints. So is there a need for the extra points ?
Rather than fx: 10% elemental resistance, which you seem to stuck up on on the gear and potions.
Hi Nice Build, do you think this Build is going to get Nerfed and Patched? or is it Save to play? and is it possible to play this build with Energy Shield and a Shadow for more Chaos damage?? Greez
Having issues with ranged mobs, idk but seems a bit squishy in some maps running CI with around 6.8k es atm still havent capped gems but dps isnt bad, still need to re run the lab to change to occultist sub class after a respec but getting hammered pretty badly in low mid tier maps, maybe my es isnt high enough yet but my BV build seems to leech better or perhaps oblit wands that that build uses clear better through chaining explosions , hopefully ill get better results after filling in my ascendency points. getting caught in ranged crossfires is rough as ci
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)
Used this build, works beautifully. Ran maps all the way up to Tier 15 easily. Did Clean Guardian maps fairly easily, just need to know the fight. Definitely not shaper viable, too squishy. Had trouble with Corrupted Guardian maps. Overall very good build, unfortunately no disrespect to the original owner of this build, but anyone that wants to follow this guide, only follow it to an extent. Please go read what Xendran has said in the comments and follow him. I'm doing 40k+ chaos damage with flasks up. You can go look at my character for reference on items. I followed the same skill tree but I took the 2 Strength nodes and Jewel slot on the far left instead of the two 4% Elemental nodes and Jewel slot because we lack strength to upgrade our Warlord's Mark to level 20. Although, you CAN make up the missing strength within the gear, I just didn't do that.

Sitting at about 9.8k ES with level 20 Discipline and capped Res except on Ele Weakness maps. (Missing about 10% ele resists on Ele Weakness maps, so sitting at like 65%)
Last edited by imoogle on Nov 14, 2016, 3:26:41 PM
Imoogle your characters aren't public
Is this build cheap? Can I use it on my first character next league?
Paulee, check it now should be fine.

Also, this build wasn't that expensive. The only expensive things were the ES gear and the 6L Infernal Mantle which I 6L myself after only 700~ fusings with max roll on fire damage and 229/230 roll on ES which would be, if sold, 10 ex~. :) Other than that, it's fairly budget friendly and fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info