LOL!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Nephalim wrote:
patch 2.5.0:

- Life now takes damage with a 30% reduced damage taken modifier.

- Vaal Pact has been changed to: 30% less life leeched, 50% of life leech is applied instantly. Life regeneration has no effect.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
patch 2.5.0:

- Vaal Pact has been changed to: 30% less life leeched, 50% of life leech is applied instantly. Life regeneration has no effect.

You do NOT fuck with leech until you fuck with the mobs damage understand that before you fuck with it.

Oh and reflection too yeah that too.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 16, 2016, 9:06:10 PM
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
patch 2.5.0:

GGG would need to halve monster damage globally to even begin changing life leech mechanics.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Yo Neph show him vaal temple without VP.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 16, 2016, 9:08:40 PM
Patch 2.5
-Vinktar's leech reduced by 90% (from 20% leech to 2% leech).
-All life nodes on the tree increased in value by +1%/node.
-All ES nodes on the tree reduced in value by -1%/node.
-Kaom's Heart now has +1000 base life (up from 500). Use a Divine Orb if you want yours to change.
-Zerphi's Last Breath now restores life based on mana consumed, not mana cost, of skills. This was changed to prevent an abuse case with Bloodmagic and extremely high skill costs combined with pathfinder that could produce very high amounts of instant life recovery.
-Added an autotargetting mechanic to all melee 'namelock' skills. If the cursor is not highlighting a monster, the player will automatically attack the closest monster within range. This should make leveling easier, and improve the functionality of the Multistrike support.

Happy now?
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
Patch 2.5
-Vinktar's leech reduced by 90% (from 20% leech to 2% leech).
-All life nodes on the tree increased in value by +1%/node.
-All ES nodes on the tree reduced in value by -1%/node.
-Kaom's Heart now has +1000 base life (up from 500). Use a Divine Orb if you want yours to change.
-Zerphi's Last Breath now restores life based on mana consumed, not mana cost, of skills. This was changed to prevent an abuse case with Bloodmagic and extremely high skill costs combined with pathfinder that could produce very high amounts of instant life recovery.
-Added an autotargetting mechanic to all melee 'namelock' skills. If the cursor is not highlighting a monster, the player will automatically attack the closest monster within range. This should make leveling easier, and improve the functionality of the Multistrike support.

Happy now?

There's nothing wrong with ES what the fuck I don't want that nerfed you don't solve the fucking problem like ES is just ES. It's just a core factor of you know mobs hitting way to fucking hard for health to even compete and wtf can health do hm? There ''blankets'' just get ripped apart it's like the mobs shitting on your chest basically and you just die splat boom.

Mob damage too high? Sure we have instant leech but that doesn't help health does it now even with VP with LIFE you can't survive as much as I lets say an ES char can.

Or you know my 99999k DPS 5k hp poison barrage doing shaper and ONE SINGLE S I N G L E mistake and it will die like splat while you know my ES char can obviously do everything for obvious reasons.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 16, 2016, 9:12:33 PM
What the hell is HP? o.O
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info