[3.8] What a Shocking Tri-Element Trapper! [Fire/Ice Trap build][UberAtziri/Shaper Video]

I actually just realized, why in the World would you Pick Born in the Shadows over Explosive Experts? For me its a clear pick for Explosive Experts
"
MasterK18 wrote:
I actually just realized, why in the World would you Pick Born in the Shadows over Explosive Experts? For me its a clear pick for Explosive Experts

Greater survivability with the small trade off of dealing a bit less damage. Due to Elemental Equilibrium, those 10% extra resistance penetration don't do much anymore. The area damage is quite nice, though the increased area range is pathetically small.

Basically auto-blind works wonders on even many bosses, trust me. Of course, if you want to go full damage, you should go with Explosive Experts.
"
MasterK18 wrote:

Blind will save you far more than another minor dps increase.
I go with it then, if u guys say so :)

I finally got all the setups now, and its a lot of fun, will see how Far i can get with that. I imagine some Bosses are Really hard though. Yesterday i got a Zana Map, Hallowed Ground, which has 2 Coles that Speed each other up. I actually ripped on that one twice before i got em. So everyone that Uses a Melee/Range Tactic and is hella fast, will be a problem for this build right?

Also, go u guys have tried any other Uniques except the ones allready listed? Any Rings? or Amulets, or Helmets?
Last edited by MasterK18 on Mar 20, 2019, 3:59:29 PM
"
MasterK18 wrote:
"
AR_FA wrote:
I've been loving this build up through near the end of Act 10. Died a ton at Kitava, but figured it was just a fluke. In the maps, just level 1 so far even, though, I feel like I'm not outputting enough damage and am dying pretty quick. My health seems pretty low and I only noticed that you put a big emphasis on Energy Shield, so I'm planning on trying to gear that out better. But, I'm not sure that is all that is going on. Can you give me an opinion on my build? Thanks

The level 72 Saboteur found here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AR_FA/characters

Im not the Expert here, but I would suggest you Grab urself a Divinarius and the Carcass Jack, its not that expensive and u should be fine to grab those, they help a ton to start the Mapping Process with. Ur Dagger is straight up Horrifying :) The Combo of ES and Life is the Key, iam currently around 5200 combined, and i didnt even bought a Helmet, Rings, solid Belt, Gloves and Amulet, which would all boost the Pool even more. Ur total Pool should really not be a Problem here, just follow the Thread Openers Mana/Life/ES Path on the Tree. What i feel to see on ur Tree is u going for Crit Multipliers, but u dont have any Crit Chances. Multiplier is a Dead Affect if u dont have constant Crits Triggering. Speaking of Crit, its very important for this Build, Especially for the Higher Crit Traps, in this Case Fire and SHock Nova.

In total for you : Buy Divinarius (1c), Carcass Jack (some C on garbage rolls), Grab Jewellery with Life, Mana Reg and ES, matter of Fact, try to grab ES on allmost all Items. Get a Better SHield and Get Crit Strike Chance nodes (Also comes with Divinarius and a Huge Shield.

I personally love the Build. Sad is that my PC is old, and i dont know why SHock Nova has such an Insane AOE with Cluster Traps, but my PC doesnt like it :D Lag Spike on every Trigger. What i love the Most is the Ascendancy that gives around 1000 Life Regen per Second. Gorgeous.

Very Nice Build and Lot of Fun to play. Kudos to the Opener

Edit: Also to the TO, did u come to a Conclusion on which is now the better Boss Trap? Fire or Ice?`Ice seem to have so much more Damage. It has allmost The Same /More Damage with Cluster Traps then a Single Fire Bomb. But u said the Burning Ground is not to be under Estimated, so which one is the Top one?

Thanks for the suggestions. I grabbed a Divinarius and it is the difference between night and day. Am working on the other gear, but was surprised that just swapping the weapon made such a big difference. I really have no idea when it comes to comparing gear in this game.
Maybe I am being blind, but I can not figure out how this build generates power and frenzy charges. Can someone explain for me?
Charged Traps <-- will give you Power and Frenzy charges.

"Supported Skills have (20-30)% chance to gain a Power Charge when your Trap is triggered by an Enemy
Supported Skills have (20-30)% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when your Trap is triggered by an Enemy"

Loving the build, what is the preferred Pantheon?
hi,
i have a question: what happened to your Blast Cascade?
i can't see it in your skill tree but in your description you say i should get it

did you remove it and didn't tell anyone? (naughty)
"
HazRduZ wrote:
Loving the build, what is the preferred Pantheon?

Whatever fits the situation, really. Can't give a straight answer here. different Maps/Mods work better with certain Pantheon's.

"
HazRduZ wrote:
hi,
i have a question: what happened to your Blast Cascade?
i can't see it in your skill tree but in your description you say i should get it

did you remove it and didn't tell anyone? (naughty)

Oh, I forgot to remove it, indeed. Charged Target Support on Shock Nova essentially replaced it. Gotta change that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info