[2.4] Pathfinder TS+Barrage. Chaos runner.

So i'm lvl 75 so far and this is my gear atm, what should i go next for? Any advice on what should upgrade??

"
tipicozzy wrote:
So i'm lvl 75 so far and this is my gear atm, what should i go next for? Any advice on what should upgrade??

Spoiler

I think ways to upgrades is jewelry. Try to get diamond rings with reses instead of ruby and two-stone. next steps is +1 drillneck and aquity.
And flask, but setup based on you playstyle. Is can be toh, dying sun. +important life flask, atziri's, witchfire and quiqsilver. last one is toh/dying/evasion flask/diamond flask
bump
Is this build possible as CI?

http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAVRBQU1DQXdBQWU2X3JBZEdpUVBUNG9TTEVvdC1ZWWxva25kTi03M3BFRGNqdzdnNVctbjhyT2RSMjl6SDZvSjh3ZkZGSDUxUWtfZl9lbFFVSWlacnhYV2pLcVpjR0dZckRPaW80SklzUHF4YV9hb3oxYjhnVW90bXcyTFRSeUF4MmdyVkk2Mk1STHlzS1hmSXFDM0JTRGtnUmxnY2VsUzd3MVlfNjdCZ3N2eFhYaHE1V1kwbFIwTkJmYW5fR2t5ZnZpUGszMTg5SnNiNktvUy1pb3dfRU8zeTR5c0h6bFNBdEgzZlhGSFZicnlGMmhzN0JNNlRDVGlvajAyOG5tbXFQWUIxUE5ibW5LMHl6Ulg0T1hHcjYwQl92NnhGUWJSblpXeHNsUzY0MzFPMF9YRUJVdlJYdGxvdlZ1WW5UZjVhZmJYLUFfeEEzVE1lZGpaS2V0dz09AAhBQUFBQVFBQQAA

That's what I had in mind for CI.

I got a 400pdps bow and a 6link chest.
For a quiver i was thinking of an addiitonal arrow soulstrike wiht the high chaos dmg, or is drillneck better?

gem setup:
AOE >>> TS > GMP > Inc Crit > Void Man > Add Chaos > Faster attacks/pierce
ST >>> Barrage > Inc crit > Slower proj > Void Man > Add Chaos > pierce/PPAD
"
Amperiex wrote:
Is this build possible as CI?

http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAVRBQU1DQXdBQWU2X3JBZEdpUVBUNG9TTEVvdC1ZWWxva25kTi03M3BFRGNqdzdnNVctbjhyT2RSMjl6SDZvSjh3ZkZGSDUxUWtfZl9lbFFVSWlacnhYV2pLcVpjR0dZckRPaW80SklzUHF4YV9hb3oxYjhnVW90bXcyTFRSeUF4MmdyVkk2Mk1STHlzS1hmSXFDM0JTRGtnUmxnY2VsUzd3MVlfNjdCZ3N2eFhYaHE1V1kwbFIwTkJmYW5fR2t5ZnZpUGszMTg5SnNiNktvUy1pb3dfRU8zeTR5c0h6bFNBdEgzZlhGSFZicnlGMmhzN0JNNlRDVGlvajAyOG5tbXFQWUIxUE5ibW5LMHl6Ulg0T1hHcjYwQl92NnhGUWJSblpXeHNsUzY0MzFPMF9YRUJVdlJYdGxvdlZ1WW5UZjVhZmJYLUFfeEEzVE1lZGpaS2V0dz09AAhBQUFBQVFBQQAA

That's what I had in mind for CI.

I got a 400pdps bow and a 6link chest.
For a quiver i was thinking of an addiitonal arrow soulstrike wiht the high chaos dmg, or is drillneck better?

gem setup:
AOE >>> TS > GMP > Inc Crit > Void Man > Add Chaos > Faster attacks/pierce
ST >>> Barrage > Inc crit > Slower proj > Void Man > Add Chaos > pierce/PPAD

I think you need pierce and pierce cluster in tree, its give a simple dps with drillneck and you barrage dot stopped at mobs b4 solo target.
You can try to do it, but i gues anthropy better than force shaper way in phys/chaos cluster. Cause you boost chaos dmg from gem and from poison stacks also.
so, 153% es is really not a lot, i like to play with 200 minimum. But it can be less with gg gear (~900 regalia, ~400 helm)
So you can try it, but with ci you always need chayla, dont forget it.(is can be hurt to replace crit+crit amu for chayla, but is slot must have if you dont want die in stun (or skyforth :D)
Up
Today im done corrupted t14 volcano on stream, also has coloseum in stash.
volcano video be here in 1-2 days, coloseum-idk
Bump with new video t14 volcano with 3 dmg mods.
(in videos tab)
Done coloseum. But die twice cause dont know how fast charge may be. (and crits mods one love)
Up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info