[2.4] Pathfinder TS+Barrage. Chaos runner.

Hello.
It will be something like Introduction.
Many people saw a great build assassin chaos + poison barrage. But as the league, unfortunately, passed me, I decided to play something like that, but did not want respec my shadows. And I thought, what if we make something similar from ranger? Yes, there is much less damage, and without a good gear you are unlikely to be able to kill the shaper. But near 200 movement speed make this build is simply magnificent for mapping

Table of Contents
1. About build.
2. Pros/cons
3. Skilltree
4. Stats
5. Ascendancy
6. Links
7. Gear
8. Flask’s, jewels, enchants. VIABLE gear.
9. Bandits
10. Leveling.
11. Video.

1. About build.
Spoiler
This build is pretty good in relation to the price / quality/ clear speed. The most expensive DESIRABLE thing in it –Reach of the council. At the moment of writing the post is non-legacy Reach price is 5ex. Queen of the Forest-unit must be a thing, as for me, is 1 alchemy orb. With these two an item, as well as for witchfire brew (1ex) I quietly kill atziri, go solo card to T14 also T15 but not all mods.
The main power of this build is combined-chaos, phys and poison dmg. No problems with the Reflect (including Unique belt, but about it later). In addition, our attacks, probably the strongest solo target skill in game atm, and good AoE skills that kill a couple of screens ahead.

2. Pros and cons
Spoiler
Pros
+High clearspeed.
+Can farm almost all mapmods, including Reflect and no life/mana regen.
+Relatively cheap gear
+Pretty simple (run-shoot-kill all on the way)
Cons
-Clearspeed not very good at reflect maps.
-Not such a high damage to a single Target without ideal gear.
-PERFECT gear little pricey. (acuity, 2x 6link including legacy reach)

3. Passive tree
Spoiler
Current level 90 tree (1 Point MUST be manaleech before you get shadows and dust mist. Manaleech near essence sap, or nodes near duelist)
Level 100

4. Stats
Spoiler

Def. stats(Without grave):
Spoiler

Flask def (also movement speed):
Spoiler

No buffs:
Spoiler

Auras+golem:
Spoiler

Auras+golem+vaal haste(hard to do with flask):
Spoiler

5. Ascendancy
Spoiler
First two points you going to master herabalist. Poison always on hit when used Flask is our main source of damage.
Next two ways. First its Nature Bloom which makes our flasks endless and then nature adrenaline, which gives a good boost movement speed and going to master surgeon with uber lab. This is my way, I really hate the bleeding and remove bleeding with flask use-perfect solution (REMOVAL, is not IMUNE Be care and reasonably spend flask on it. Its must be useful information on T14 Dominus). Or you can take the master alchemist and not have problems, for example, with strongboxes that freeze when activated. And using Life Flask with bleed imune, and the remaining 4-any what you want, because we no longer need anti-shock / freeze / ignite.

6. Gem links:
Spoiler
Required links:
Solo target 4L barrage + add chaos + slow proj + pierce. 5L is inc crit. 6l added void manipulation/
AoE. 4L. You MAY use 4l ONLY with council. Is LA/TS (I prefer TS) + add chaos + void mani + pierce. 5L without council added gmp. 6l-inc critical strike.
With council: LA/TS + Add chaos + pierce + void manipulation + inc. crits + slow proj.
4L: Vaal haste + vaal grace + blood rage + inc. duration.
4L: Herald of ice + curse on hit + assassin’s mark + Any golem. I use fire.
3+1L: Blink arrow + spell totem + wither. 1 Link is grace

7. Gear:
Spoiler
Current gear:
Spoiler
Shadow’s and dust is gorgeous gloves. Buff for 30% increase chaos damage scaling with attack damage and POISON also! Very good work with vuln curse from witchfire flask.

IDEAL gear:

Rings: At least 1 ring with prefix add cold damage. Is need for our curse on hit assassin’s mark working with herald. With zero cold damage is never work. In addition we want +to max life and crafting add chaos damage to attacks. Suffixes – resistance. Maximum resistance. As many as possible.
Amulet: Resistance. Crafting chaos dmg. Crit chance/multiplier.
Boots: 3 res+life+movespeed.
Belt: 3 res+life+any what you want, maybe stats.
Also ideal is acuity with vuln. on hit corruption.
+1 drillneck corrupt.
Extra barrage dmg enchant on devoto.

8. Flasks, jewels, enchants. Viable (buget) gear.
Spoiler
Flasks:
Spoiler

I believe Quicksilver with increased movement speed is required. Witchfire is good, but not obligatory. Atziri promise gives a good boost damage (also chaos dmg leech is awesome to build). And Life Flask needed. In the last slot, you can take the Diamond Flask or Dying Sun. I prefer Diamond, but try both and chose one. Also you can use Taste of Hate as def flask.
Enchants:
Helmet-barrage damage.
Gloves-idk how it named. But looks like cwdt arctic breath.
boots-any what you want.
Jewels priority:
Hp>increased damage>inc. chaos dmg>proj. dmg>damage over time>attack speed>as with bows.
BUGDET, but VIABLE gear:
Before you get shadows and dust you can use 90% facebreakers. Or maligaro gloves.
Instead of council you can use Lioneye's Glare and farm all maps near t12-t13 without a problem.
Without witchfire I use just granite flask with increase evasion rating mode.
Other my gear I buy near 5-15 chaos.

9. Bandits
Spoiler
Help oak (+40 hp). Point. Power charge. (if you can generate it with ass. mark + curse on hit. I can’t and change revard to +1 frenzy. it is much easier generate with blood rage.)

10. Leveling
Spoiler
Lvling skill is LA. Added gmp as you can. Useful uniques is death harp (death opus also). Use glare/reach as you can.

11. Videos

Updates.

Spoiler

18.10.2016 get
use 6l ts setup in it.
change my belt for
buying for 2c
also amu for 5c

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language, I just wanted to share the build. Thank you for reading. I will answer all questions.
(Beautiful assassin build that gave me the idea: thread/1738625)

Last edited by pers0nality on Nov 13, 2016, 2:58:00 PM
Last bumped on Nov 28, 2016, 2:45:10 AM
Bump >.>
Bump
Up
Bump
Dude u really need to use jade flask instead quicksilver. It gives you a lot eva - defense. And with qotf eva= movespeed.
Great guide man, very underappreciated. Your gem setup taught me how to scale chaos damage so now my pathfinder does insane dps. She was unusable before with pure phys on bosses and now they melt.

Hope this guide takes off. :)
"
SuperCarl wrote:
Great guide man, very underappreciated. Your gem setup taught me how to scale chaos damage so now my pathfinder does insane dps. She was unusable before with pure phys on bosses and now they melt.

Hope this guide takes off. :)

Ty man. I am glad that the guide could be useful to you. If this course is not sarcasm, and if it is, thank you for bump.

"
soilwork3r wrote:
Dude u really need to use jade flask instead quicksilver. It gives you a lot eva - defense. And with qotf eva= movespeed.

I thinkig a lot to change my diamont to basalt/jade on high tier maps. Maybe i record some t14+ videos soon. With and without jade/basalt/diamond flasks. Also thinking to change it to Kiara's Determination for not afraid freeze and stuns. b4 i get dying sun.
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info