New Sextant Mods in Content Update 2.4.1

The only one that really excites me is the corrupted chest one. The rest are like... what?

Slipstream sounds okay, but it's just basically like adding another mod onto your maps, it's not really changing things up at all.
No reflect is great in theory but in practice, if I roll this thing, then that means all my maps need to have reflect mods on them for me to get any value out of it. Seems like a rare occurrence.

Having sextants reduce the difficulty of maps doesn't really make any sense to me.

Right now, I am swimming in maps I don't want to run. T6 and below.
If sextants could make those maps more rewarding and more challenging, then they're serving that purpose. If they could get me access to more maps I haven't run before, then they're serving that purpose. If they're making these maps more fun to run, then they're serving that purpose.

Aside from the chest mod, I don't see these changes serving any of those purposes. Chests are at least a little scary and dangerous, especially if left unidentified. They are also very rewarding.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Oct 11, 2016, 8:30:44 AM
"
v1br0 wrote:
Sexytant)

WTT 5 red sex for 20 jew

KappaPride
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Still not good enough.
nicey
Hi guys, i just want to ask or make a suggestion, its been so long that immortal call gem has been released yet there's no other gem correspond to it in favor of strength user. Hope you guys release a new gem that discharging power charge will immune to spell damage, discharging freezy charge will immune to damage over time, bleed and poison damage for a short time like immortal call works. How's was that? Tnx in advance.

......or take it off the immortal call and lets see if intelligence and dexterity can stand in physical damage. Energy shield has no limit, 95% for evasion, 90% for armour. Pls make that gem
PSA / BUG involving sextants...

Zana crafting iiq bonuses DO NOT attack with IIQ bonuses from sextants. HELPzzz
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
"
2pher wrote:
its been so long that immortal call gem has been released yet there's no other gem correspond to it in favor of strength user (...)

Completely off topic of thread, and regardless it's not the only gem/mechanic that's unbalanced in PoE. Plenty of other things that needs to be balanced first. Now back to announcement topic (ie: go post that in feedback instead)...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
whats with the deer head mtx? like, seriously? we already have antlers lol
Seems pretty interesting, can't wait to see rest of them.
Seems pretty interesting, can't wait to see rest of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info