[2.6] The Sentinel - Double Strike Multistrike Life Leech Duelist

"
xelxlolox wrote:
nice build, but why you dont take "vitality void" it looks like a good idea

I thought a lot about that and came to the conclusion that early on it may help a little bit to get the build closer to what it will end up being. However I decided to not take it because the two points you would spend on it would either come from the end of your build where its increase would hardly be noticed or push your tree back by two points while leveling where you are trying to fill out the build as fast as possible. The benefit I saw coming from it felt outweighed by the benefit of the two points being put elsewhere.

I will be taking the build into HC Breach league when it starts so I will consider it as I level to see if it would be useful during that as I would like to not die even more than normal.
this build for hc will good in 2.5?
Last edited by prodoljay on Dec 1, 2016, 4:08:31 AM
"
prodoljay wrote:
this build for hc will good in 2.5?

Nothing has changed for the build in 2.5, and I will be trying HC in Breach league to see how it performs.
I am pretty currency poor at the moment (casual player). Would you consider Daresso's Defiance a good chest for this build? It would make it really easy to keep the endurance charges up (not to mention that I already have one...)
"
I am pretty currency poor at the moment (casual player). Would you consider Daresso's Defiance a good chest for this build? It would make it really easy to keep the endurance charges up (not to mention that I already have one...)

You could but you get hit a lot with this build so I wouldn't count on those Endurance charges to help you take hits. It seems to be more of a dps increase chest than tanking chest.
I noticed you give levels for some gems and not others. Is that because of limitations of those specific gems or their requirements? If a level is not listed do you just level the gem continuously? Sorry if this is common knowledge, I haven't played since near beta.
"
I noticed you give levels for some gems and not others. Is that because of limitations of those specific gems or their requirements? If a level is not listed do you just level the gem continuously? Sorry if this is common knowledge, I haven't played since near beta.

The gems listed with level are the Cast when damage taken and curse and that's so they cast relatively often. Yes, any gem listed without level should go all the way to 20. Also welcome back to the game and feel free to ask any questions you need.
I take it that CWDT is not meant to cast the Flame Golem? My lvl 3 CWDT requires lvl 42 whereas the Flame Golem is level 6 and already reqquires level 44. After looking at it more I suppose it would also lower our golems damage by a decent amount, so I assume this is normal?
"
I take it that CWDT is not meant to cast the Flame Golem? My lvl 3 CWDT requires lvl 42 whereas the Flame Golem is level 6 and already reqquires level 44. After looking at it more I suppose it would also lower our golems damage by a decent amount, so I assume this is normal?

This is correct. If you let CwDT cast it for you then he does nothing except provide a damage bonus because he doesn't have time to attack before the next summon. That setup was simply the most efficient way to curse enemies that are most likely to be hit by you without stopping your attack without using Blasphemy.
First of all thanks for this well-crafted guide, i am working on my 4th and last build this league (played critfall trap, SR CWC WI and most-fun raider ngamahu).

Now I want to create a duelist which attacks with wild strike skill by using one of tempting 2hand weapon (disfavour, starforge, kitava, kongor etc.) which doesn't rely on blocking. All endurance stuff (dmg, leech survive) seems satisfying. I think vinktar will cmpensate leech on wild strike elemetal dmg gap.

If you've conducted some tests :) would you please share your experience with me? I've 18 exa budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info