Channelled Skill Teaser Video

So you guys nerf incinerate than release this?

Incinerate > this skill
People have been asking for this FOR SO LONG. I remember, back some time ago, it was all the rage for the "PLZ PUT BEAM IN GAME" posts to run rampant.

Hurrah.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Hey guys, look what we have now...

Disintegrate.

D3 transformation complete.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
BURN,BURN THEM ALL
"
tacotiklah wrote:
I'm incredibly curious as to what support gems would work with this. I'd love to do a Cast on Crit version of this with GMP. However if it's AoE only, then maybe run it with Glacial Cascade and pyre ring. I'm also curious if it's a degen that increases in strength over time, in which case wouldn't work with Cast on Crit.

I need more info! I must theorycraft a build with this! :O

Cast on crit with a channeled skill... OK...

If we assume that faster casting does not play a role for this skill, this is how I'd link it:

If this thing only deals DoT:
Increased burning dmg->
controlled destruction->
empower->
enhance->
inc AOE/Conc->
diablo 3 ripoff-ish skill

If this skill deals incremental dmg:
Same as above, but replace inc-burning with fire-pen and enhance with elemental focus.

If this skill deals incremental damage and is projectile based:
Replace inc-burning with fire-pen, and replace inc AOE/conc with slower/faster proj.

You're welcome.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
Last edited by Sure_K4y on Oct 7, 2016, 2:21:00 AM
Shaper's Skill Effect is coming
why are you making another incinerate lol just fix the one we already have
So it is fire.

The question is, wouldn't it make more sense to change the passive tree to add stuff like 'X more damage to channeling skills'? I remember when chaos damage was added that these notes were missing and it was stupid to scale so they scaled the damaage with that in mind and later they added notes which made the skills insane ...
"
Xantium wrote:
why are you making another incinerate lol just fix the one we already have

Some people wanted lasers, for whatever reason. Gonna be really funny to see them all shelve this new skill because others are just significantly better all throughout.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
I appreciate all the work you guys are doing, but I gotta say even one of the new skills being fire based disappoints me. We already had two fire-based channels that made good use of them echanic. I was hoping the new ones would provide distinctive options for cold(anything,) lightning(player version of piety's beam in Bowels,) and maybe even physical(player version of malachai's portal)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info