[2.5] The Tooltip Medic ♥ Comprehensive Aurabot Guide

Thanks, I'm glad! A lot of work went into not just the formatting but also keeping it very consistent with wording inside the game, which was a pain.
Hello! This to me as a new poe player looks like a good guide and i want to help my Guild out by creating a support character. problem for me is how to go about the leveling process. Do i have to play i Group or is there a way to kill monsters solo in some way?
"
Berghagen77 wrote:
Hello! This to me as a new poe player looks like a good guide and i want to help my Guild out by creating a support character. problem for me is how to go about the leveling process. Do i have to play i Group or is there a way to kill monsters solo in some way?

From the OP:

"
7thFullMoon wrote:

I don't know how to level it.

Low Life builds are supposed to be eased into, but a Low Life buid with 0 damage has to be either carried through levelling or completely respecced into... or try your luck with a meta skill.

Try using some twink gear and Firestorm? And ask friends for help with bosses and the like... I really don't know how to level it, but I've heard success stories of leeching public parties.
Hello & Thank You!

Greetings, thank you so much for putting this together. Not only is it beautiful to look at, detailed and thorough, it is also an excellent build. I leveled up a witch prior to the league to prepare for an anticipated reset so I could get together my first aura support character. There are a few minor things left to acquire and tweak but for the most part I'm off and running with your build and I absolutely love it.

The players I have run with all say that the buffs are amazing and I found the survive-ability to be great. I only just noticed when I signed in to move the discipline gem to a different spot that the build isn't running Hatred. Could you elaborate as to why you chose not to incorporate the Hatred aura?

If I over looked it somewhere, don't be shy about calling me out xD

Thanks again for your effort with this and for your continued support while responding to players questions. Best of luck with your EXP and drops!

Kind Regards,
AuroraHorizon
In this world evil will always rise to power because evil has no morals, knows no limits and has no concern or consideration for anything other than itself.
Hey, thanks I appreciate the kind comments on the guide.

The reason I don't run hatred is because it only affects build with a physical damage component; whereas Haste (which is what I choose to run instead) is beneficial for just about every build, not to mention most physical builds already run Hatred which would reduce the effectiveness of running my own. You can just swap Grace or Haste for it if you're in a group you know well and have decided it needs that aura.

Cheers
Hey, I was looking at your skill tree and I was a little confused. Is there a reason why you use 4 points to take the middle witch jewel instead of 2 points to get the templar jewel node as you pass by and use the other two to get the devotion node?

Thanks for the build man, it's a ton of fun and is now my highest level character ever :)
"
7thFullMoon wrote:
The reason I don't run hatred is because it only affects build with a physical damage component; whereas Haste (which is what I choose to run instead) is beneficial for just about every build, not to mention most physical builds already run Hatred which would reduce the effectiveness of running my own. You can just swap Grace or Haste for it if you're in a group you know well and have decided it needs that aura.

Cheers

Oh, that makes perfect sense. Thank you again for the detailed response. Perhaps one day I will get the hang of the mechanics / game, but I'm not holding my breath ;p

Thank goodness for the skilled and smart players like yourself who are kind enough to share their builds for the 'less gifted' players like myself!

Cheers mate!
In this world evil will always rise to power because evil has no morals, knows no limits and has no concern or consideration for anything other than itself.
"
Hey, I was looking at your skill tree and I was a little confused. Is there a reason why you use 4 points to take the middle witch jewel instead of 2 points to get the templar jewel node as you pass by and use the other two to get the devotion node?

Thanks for the build man, it's a ton of fun and is now my highest level character ever :)

Woops! That was outdated. You're supposed to get both jewels. Fixed it, thanks for calling it out. I've proof read the guide a bunch of times but didn't triple check the damned links!

"
AuroraHorizon wrote:

Oh, that makes perfect sense. Thank you again for the detailed response. Perhaps one day I will get the hang of the mechanics / game, but I'm not holding my breath ;p

Thank goodness for the skilled and smart players like yourself who are kind enough to share their builds for the 'less gifted' players like myself!

Cheers mate!

You're welcome, cheers!
"
7thFullMoon wrote:
"
tellefo92 wrote:
Have my babies

I mean, I knew you liked it, but I'm not committing 9 months!

Dude,...you would be "On the Hook" for 18 years for those babies,...O.o
MCSKWIZZY CLAN RECRUITMENT ONGOING!!!
Hi, ty for your build, but what about chaos res and stun due to lowlife ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info