[2.5] The Tooltip Medic ♥ Comprehensive Aurabot Guide

Have my babies
"
tellefo92 wrote:
Have my babies

I mean, I knew you liked it, but I'm not committing 9 months!

So that just happened
Another interesting weapon you can try using is aurumvrax. The 120-180 ele res makes gearing easier than ever and the penalty to rarity shouldn't matter since you don't kill anything.
Already running triple purity with massive effectiveness and Commander of Darkness also grants 20% to All Resistances... on top of that Prism Guardian grants 37% to all res too.

I can only see aurumvorax being used by someone in a true struggle for gear, because this build has resists oozing out of it when running at a decently high level.
What's the minimum level you think you can switch over to this build and be able to be relevant?,granted i already have all the gear prepared.
"
Velictus wrote:
What's the minimum level you think you can switch over to this build and be able to be relevant?,granted i already have all the gear prepared.

About 80 is perfectly fine. Good luck!
What Jewels do you use other than Conqueror's Efficiency, Energy From Within and enough reduced mana cost to get to 100 percent?
"
Velictus wrote:
What Jewels do you use other than Conqueror's Efficiency, Energy From Within and enough reduced mana cost to get to 100 percent?

I dropped my reduced manas on the current setup so here are my current jewels:

Nothing special.
I love this guide - especially your formatting.

Great work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info