[updated for 3.0] poverty friendly cold convert hrimburn BV champion - 800k+ dps

two new videos added to OP
Last edited by teek on Jul 14, 2017, 10:36:33 PM
re-uploaded the video guide without the pesky sped up clip i chose to use in the first iteration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCwGQXiStTM
Last edited by teek on Jul 18, 2017, 4:47:08 AM
I've just planned Bers version of this build in "Path of Building" without best jewels and jewelery (just 1 prefix and 1 suffix). My char has 1mln dps with CONC and 680 000 with Area gem. Pretty nice damage as for me:D
Da eto joska
Care to share the build please. Very keen to see the zerker version.
What bandit in 3.0?

Edit:
Got it kek

kraityn/alira or kill all

How would it work without TOH and Atziri Promise? It wouldn't, right?
Last edited by Piotruuu on Aug 2, 2017, 6:48:07 PM
it definitely works fine without ToH or promise. i use granite while leveling if possible until you pickup iron reflexes, jade/basalt afterwards. alternatively you can use ruby/sapphire/topaz during specific content to compensate for resists/help mitigate damage. sulphur in a slot if you need the extra damage

my setup usually goes life-life-util-util-mana (mana helps to ramp up blade vortex during boss fights or when first starting a map/zone)

promise helps a lot both with damage output and defensive support especially once you have hrimburn/sorrow. i usually pick up a promise early in a league and work towards buying a taste of hate after a considerable amount of gear investment first

for bandits, after reading the patch notes i'd go kraityn/oak or kill all. we can get a good amount of cast speed through gear/skill tree but both attack and cast speed benefit offensive and defensive capability so it's more than likely what i'll be going with
Last edited by teek on Aug 3, 2017, 8:50:23 AM

Hello, thank you for the build which seems rather interesting, but it lacks I find a guide not step of leveling to be perfect: p Especially with regards to the tree of talent,
Because it is not easy to find its way for new players among such a 'bazaar'
"
maxwellfr wrote:

Hello, thank you for the build which seems rather interesting, but it lacks I find a guide not step of leveling to be perfect: p Especially with regards to the tree of talent,
Because it is not easy to find its way for new players among such a 'bazaar'

i'll update with a complete leveling guide after the launch of 3.0, i was hesitating on creating a guide due to the possibility of skill tree/gem changes with the new content
Saw few BV builds for 3.0 and some of them included this - "Added a new Intelligence Support Gem - Arcane Surge Support: Supported spells have a chance to grant a buff which gives you more spell damage, cast speed, and grants some mana regeneration" and feedback was that it procs very often with Bv.What do u think for this option? :) Looking forward to 3.0 and start this bild as league starter :)
after the changes in the second week of beta i ended up dropping arcane surge as it wasn't providing nearly as much damage as other choices

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info