[2.4] THE FREEZERATOR. Dual Cospri's Malice Crit Assassin Lacerate. Frostbolt/Arctic Breath/Vortex

Just curious, wouldent pathfinder class be better for reflect, seems as if I kill myself everytime I hit a reflect crit.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
hey man, quick question where do you get the energy shield leech?

how do you feel about the new leagcy league freezing pulse jewel?
(adds 2 projcitles, 25% inc dmg if you freez an enemy) limited to 2

will it be worth it to get 2 for free GMP and use freezing pulse in both swords?
Last edited by firas on Feb 19, 2017, 12:53:24 AM
In case anyone was wondering, I'm currently playing this build very effectively for t10-t13 maps. It's obviously not as fast as some other builds (elebf/cospris/vspark) but still very very fun (fun=lag). I was also able to clear a t15 core but it was messy, as expected. This build isn't for that kind of shit. Have fun destroying the screen in mid-high tier maps.

Character profile is Clintology if you're curious.
This build could be pretty spicy with the new Freezing Pulse jewels.
livejamie
In 2.5/2.6 this build still good?
will you update this build after changes + freezing pulse threshold jewel ?

hope you will :) this build much more fun than your discharge build .
Hi thanks for the guide, very interesting build. I'd like to try this build, but get a little confuse about step by step passive tree. Could u breakdown this build passive three into simpler step by step in leveling? That will very helpful for noob like me. Thanks a lot mate, keep rocking!
I use the new frostbolt jewels not bad at all insta gibbed by reflect tho
Seeing this build kinda makes me regret I sold the spellshield I had with lots of crit. Still think I could do this though, without having to invest too heavily into new gear. Actually would probably only have to get a cospris malice or two for starters and the rest of my gear could be reused. Got 2 pairs of ES gloves in stash, both of which can probably be used for this, as I doubt voidbringer would be optimal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info