[2.4] THE FREEZERATOR. Dual Cospri's Malice Crit Assassin Lacerate. Frostbolt/Arctic Breath/Vortex

"
xtREEN wrote:
"
lovecraftviii wrote:
hello mate :) first of all good job on the guide i absolutely LOVE it and i just hit 70 level and equipped a good gear for now :) around 5700 ES with discipline for now and still have many es nods to take :)
just wanted your advice in something.i have a problem...stun...
i get stunned a lot and when i get sunned im almost everytime dead...or at least im in great danger
usually im safe cause i destroy everything fast but if something hits me a circle of stuns start and i cant do anything... i was thinking of using Valyrium but i just cant seem to like that ring.
any other advice you can give me about it? besides being more careful :P
thanks in advance and again good job well done!!! :)

~~~~HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! :D~~~~

whats about EYE OF CHAYULA? i think this will fix the stun Problem, but it has shitty stats

Yeah VALYRIUM and EYE OF CHAYULA would fix the stun problem but they are taking a very useful ring or amulet socket away without any stats.That's why I asked what is the Author's thought on this and how is he confronting in his own build the stun issue.Hope he replies :)
"
emb wrote:
is energy from within still viable? its 6% not 12%.

It's still viable and a smart choice, yeah :) sure it got nerfed but it still does it's job perfectly with just ~1 energy nod less. No big loss and a great choice
as for eye of chayula, with the few exceptions i have not noticed stun being a problem, so i would about say if you are in HC, definatly take some form of stun immune, if in std/softcore, then i would just stick with the boot enchant and call it good day. im currently lvl 84 in breach league and running strong. current gear as well
Spoiler
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Spoiler
"
lovecraftviii wrote:
"
xtREEN wrote:
"
lovecraftviii wrote:
hello mate :) first of all good job on the guide i absolutely LOVE it and i just hit 70 level and equipped a good gear for now :) around 5700 ES with discipline for now and still have many es nods to take :)
just wanted your advice in something.i have a problem...stun...
i get stunned a lot and when i get sunned im almost everytime dead...or at least im in great danger
usually im safe cause i destroy everything fast but if something hits me a circle of stuns start and i cant do anything... i was thinking of using Valyrium but i just cant seem to like that ring.
any other advice you can give me about it? besides being more careful :P
thanks in advance and again good job well done!!! :)

~~~~HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! :D~~~~

"
lovecraftviii wrote:
"
xtREEN wrote:

whats about EYE OF CHAYULA? i think this will fix the stun Problem, but it has shitty stats

Yeah VALYRIUM and EYE OF CHAYULA would fix the stun problem but they are taking a very useful ring or amulet socket away without any stats.That's why I asked what is the Author's thought on this and how is he confronting in his own build the stun issue.Hope he replies :)

Just finished up all the challenges and with the remaining currency i'll re-level this build and try all sorts of different things to try to make this build viable. As for stun, skyforths/80% enchant is your best bet.
The New Fakener: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1740806
The Freezerator: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748363
Elementalist EK Prolif: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1896772
Clearspeed Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1956548
what to save up for first? Sun flask or 6l chest?

Skyforth is out of the question.
Is there a way to get more defense with CWDT/IC Setup?

or any other way?

Last edited by xtREEN on Jan 2, 2017, 6:23:36 AM
"
xtREEN wrote:
Is there a way to get more defense with CWDT/IC Setup?

or any other way?

It would but that would take 3 skill slots from your gear with Increased Duration and if u are running blashphemy and with your auras + vaal discipline and vaal haste and whirling blades with attack speed and fortify linked u dont really have enough slots.. if u can manage it would be great. maybe u can drop the blashpemy but then u wouldnt have warlord's mark.a little complicated
Hi, with my actual stuff i clean t11 maps easy (os/2shot pack if i not crit)

Just in skill tree i have a little change for maximise elemental/cold damage and more ES/all res (perso tree Razejin)

Change lacerate by cleave for more speed attack for more proc in boss fight

Like this build and with coc chest it's verry cool :)
I'm doing a hybrid Eva/ES build like this. I need to post more info but it seems to be doing well but i'll see how it deal with the end game.
Hey, my char is level 71 and my main problem with the build is the lack of singletarget dps/survivability. This is probably because I only have one cospris, but atm I cant afford another one and wondering what to do. No snakepit/dying sun either. Suggestions? (ignore gem sockets below)

Spoiler

Well, I guess my main question is what is the optimal gem setup for cospris if you only have one cospri?
Last edited by Fire309 on Jan 8, 2017, 12:13:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info