[2.4] THE FREEZERATOR. Dual Cospri's Malice Crit Assassin Lacerate. Frostbolt/Arctic Breath/Vortex

Hi, thx for the guide i have a quick question how much chant to hit ( accuracy ) do we need ?
Has anyone tried this build since 2.5? The nerf to cospri's hurt the build but it also made cospri's cheaper by a lot so people (like me) can afford one as a fairly cheap 2nd build with 1 ex to buy cospri's. Although it's 60% weaker, is it still fairly strong for the price now?
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"
Has anyone tried this build since 2.5? The nerf to cospri's hurt the build but it also made cospri's cheaper by a lot so people (like me) can afford one as a fairly cheap 2nd build with 1 ex to buy cospri's. Although it's 60% weaker, is it still fairly strong for the price now?

I'm level 75 on my build with it now. It's a lot of fun and still clears shit just fine
"
MtnYou wrote:
"

I'm level 75 on my build with it now. It's a lot of fun and still clears shit just fine

Nice, im starting now lvl 15. Did u follow the build with ascendancy and everything?
"
MtnYou wrote:
"

Great to hear! I'm lvl 50 atm and still leveling to get to 68 and swap to the build.

Like emb asked, did you change anything from the build? And what links/skills did you find to be most effective in cospri's?

Also, have you tried only 1 cospri and, if so, how big of a difference is it? I have 1 ex in funds left after buying 1 cospri and I still need to buy es gear. I'll probably settle for a 5L es chest and cheap es pieces until I farm up currency with the build itself XD. If you have any old es gear that you're trying to sell, let me know :D (assuming you're playing breach softcore).
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
Hi,

wanna try out this nice Build, may you can recommend me a gem-setup for bosses, wanna swap gems for hard bosses
hello mate :) first of all good job on the guide i absolutely LOVE it and i just hit 70 level and equipped a good gear for now :) around 5700 ES with discipline for now and still have many es nods to take :)
just wanted your advice in something.i have a problem...stun...
i get stunned a lot and when i get sunned im almost everytime dead...or at least im in great danger
usually im safe cause i destroy everything fast but if something hits me a circle of stuns start and i cant do anything... i was thinking of using Valyrium but i just cant seem to like that ring.
any other advice you can give me about it? besides being more careful :P
thanks in advance and again good job well done!!! :)

~~~~HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! :D~~~~

sorry. my English bad ;)

I play with my friend. AuraBot + TheFreezerator 88 lvl we have a big problem with Atziri, how to nerph it? We have a proble with nice equip him "freez.." What we must to do with this? we need craft or roll yolo items? But it's very fast gameplay on 11-14 map but no so fast on t15-t16. We need a good council, how conveniently play with aurabot what we can change in this build?
"
lovecraftviii wrote:
hello mate :) first of all good job on the guide i absolutely LOVE it and i just hit 70 level and equipped a good gear for now :) around 5700 ES with discipline for now and still have many es nods to take :)
just wanted your advice in something.i have a problem...stun...
i get stunned a lot and when i get sunned im almost everytime dead...or at least im in great danger
usually im safe cause i destroy everything fast but if something hits me a circle of stuns start and i cant do anything... i was thinking of using Valyrium but i just cant seem to like that ring.
any other advice you can give me about it? besides being more careful :P
thanks in advance and again good job well done!!! :)

~~~~HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! :D~~~~

whats about EYE OF CHAYULA? i think this will fix the stun Problem, but it has shitty stats
is energy from within still viable? its 6% not 12%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info