[2.4 Video] CWDT KYS (sometimes) Pathfinder Top Tier Clear Speed All Shaper Guardians Down ESC

"

Righteous fire doesn't hit therefore doesn't apply EE. This will boost flame surge damage even more.

Would it though? Like what if the fireball hits and then the flame surge...or since we are running like 2 flame surges if they both go off one after another...ur second one would be doing less dmg? Like I guess it would help the other spells but those are not doing nearly as much damage as flame surge. The idea definitely needs to be tested.

If it proves to be a substantial dps increase, then we could take 3 points out from the berzerking cluster and use EE with haste aura instead of anger to get atk speed and movement speed.
Last edited by dragonon321 on Oct 1, 2016, 4:49:51 PM
You should read CWDT wiki, you can choose spell order. You can easely manipulate EE with instant spell like arc, vortex, ice/shock nova, flame surge. For fireball/icespear/freezing pulse/artic breath it's more complex due to projectile traveling time.

On another note, why not use Molten shell like iccoach123, it has 4x base dmg of flame surge and procc off from scold selfinflicting dmg.
Yes molten shell is good, I did not even see that it was in his links. I actually got all the gems from a guildy who was doing the build but quit it around lvl 80 or so. But I think molten shell is good and manipulating the gem order is also good with for EE. I will be adding this into the build guide later in the night along with a phoenix video and hopefully minotaur/hydra as well whenever I find those maps.

Thanks for the suggestions!
Doing the build right now and having allot of fun with it just a quick question what other jewels do you place in your tree after the 3 fevered minds should i get more of them or just general spell damage jewels ty.
Added jewels in the gear section, did not link my current ones but mentioned the stats that I search for when I buy them.
Hi, could you please post your cyclone attack speed and mana cost? I'm assuming you are using attack speed to get more proc from CWDT instead of more mana cost via additional Fevered Mind?
Cyclone Attacks Per Second:
Cyclone Mana Cost:

Some people have been pming me in game with complaints that their cyclone is not triggering CWDT, I will post a section with important info in the build guide to address these concerns. I am using exactly 3 fevered mind jewels.
Hi was thinking of starting this. Do you think it is shaper viable? I think I am happy with just guardians though. I have about 15 ex to invest, do you know how much I should pay for the weapon? I only see one at the moment for 5 ex so im not sure if thats worth it.

Additionally, how does it do in party situations? I play with a 4-5 man group quite often and not sure how this would go (I don't care about lagging them out, my pc will be fine ;) )

Thankyou.

EDIT: Is buying bitterdreams/vaals and trying to make one with the mod viable?
Last edited by bitbite11 on Oct 3, 2016, 2:40:40 PM
"
Hi was thinking of starting this. Do you think it is shaper viable?

This build is not shaper viable, the devs decided to make zana heal your mana to full so our build dies instantly. We need our mana to be recovering for the Zerphi's last breath flask to be up and therefore for us to recover our mana cost as life.

All Guardians are doable but with tough mods expect to use 2-3 portals at least. I have done a few 1 death minotaurs/phoenixes but those two seem to give the build the toughest time in terms of being able to do them deathless.

"
Additionally, how does it do in party situations? I play with a 4-5 man group quite often and not sure how this would go (I don't care about lagging them out, my pc will be fine ;) )

I have run the build in 2-3 man parties and still one shot all trash mobs, blue mobs take slightly longer with more players especially if the map has more monster life rolled on it. In terms of dying in high level party mapping you just need to be careful of corrupting blood stacks and cyclone them off, and getting one shot by volatiles. The build also struggles with bearers because we put down so much vortex that you can't really see the things on the ground exploding, best practice is to keep moving and never stop in place...but if a mirror drops you know...pick it up then die ;)

"
EDIT: Is buying bitterdreams/vaals and trying to make one with the mod viable?

it's not worth 5 ex, though it is worth noting that the other corruptions dont work as well..only the level 12 weapon ele dmg is best. You can definitely corrupt your own within 5 ex, just make sure you color it correctly and link it before vaaling!
"
bitbite11 wrote:

Is buying bitterdreams/vaals and trying to make one with the mod viable?

For me, instead of doing the corrupted wep I just replaced it with another Fevered Mind Jewel. I currently have 365 mana cost and it procs almost instantly every time. Don't buy the stupid 5ex listed in poe.trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info