[2.4 Video] CWDT KYS (sometimes) Pathfinder Top Tier Clear Speed All Shaper Guardians Down ESC

"
If you use essence of hysteria and EE your gem socketed at glove always raise fire resist.
Don't you have to change your skill order to flame surge-arc-glacial

It won't really matter what order you put in your gloves since all of them have fire damage. You have to take into account what comes before the gloves first spell which is last spell from body armor I think. I have molten shell in last slot of body armour, so starting with flame surge in gloves is definitely not going to work. I think best would actually be to put arc, arctic breath, and glacial cascade in gloves and then boots would be bladefall, ice nova, flame surge.

"
I think pick up arcane chemistry or profane chemistry might be better for your surviability.
Profane chemistry cluster raise your HP 8% less than Herbalism cluster but do not reduce duration of zerphi

Zerphi's flask already has 12 seconds duration, with all the increased flask charges gained we have from the tree if you press your zerphi's and just let the passive which gives you 1 charge every 3 seconds (1 charge is the base which gets scaled by our 160% flask charges gained so we actually gain 1.6 charges every 3 seconds) flask consumes 12 charges per use, and you have 12 seconds of duration. 12 seconds/ 3 = 4 procs on our passive so 4 * 1.6 charges = 6.4 charges you gain without killing a single mob during the duration of Zerphi's. Basically if you're not playing this build in a stupid way you have unlimited Zerphi's charges even during long boss fights (see my hydra+chimera boss kills). So no you don't want to drop 8% life for no reason.
But..
I understand what u mean but molten shell is unexpectable because it beeak after damage that prevented by skill armor, so can not know when it breaks and deal fire damage. Its hard to give up 50% more damage of flame surge with histeria essence. I think if you put flame surge at first socket of glove it will not affected by ee from molten shell damage
"
is unexpectable because it beeak after damage that prevented by skill armor

yeah but since your spinning constantly you deal yourself way more dmg than is needed to proc the shell explosion so as soon as you cast it the explosion will occur...rather keep flame surge after something that is 100% going to be ice/lightning the only time explosion won't occur from molten shell is if you spin then stop spinning...then you will see you have both the tempest shield and the molten shell visual effects surrounding your char.
Hi Dragon i'm loving the build so far its awesome i just have 1 question for you.

How important is attack speed compared to spell damage?

Because at the moment i can get 4.51 APS fully buffed and not sure if i should get more or scale more damage thanks =)
"
Because at the moment i can get 4.51 APS fully buffed and not sure if i should get more or scale more damage thanks =)

Well I have almost 4 aps and that seems to proc it quite often...it can only proc each spell once every .5 seconds so at some point u might have actually too much aps and need to scale more spell damage although I have not determined what that threshold is.

why this bittrtdream didnt work?Melee Splash have 160% mana multiplier.but i use this one just 270 mana cost.ty
Hey dragon, are you able to add a section to discuss all the viable alternative spells for this build? And which spells you've tested but didn't do well?

I'm currently levelling up your build and wondering about other skills such as blade vortex, magma orb, etc. How does it fare?

"
chrisjp wrote:

why this bittrtdream didnt work?Melee Splash have 160% mana multiplier.but i use this one just 270 mana cost.ty

I don't think melee splash applies to cyclone.

Question! Is Tempest Shield block that important? I feel like it will mess up the EE. Also, I don't understand why you use Bladefall ; it's not affected by elemental damage or Elemental Overload so I feel like another skill would be better here

I managed to get the bitterdream corruption in 11 tries, not too bad.

Spoiler
Approx cost: 4 jeweller + 3 fusing + 5 chrome for socketing, ~1 fusing each bitterdream (average cost), 1 vaal orb per mace.

Total Cost: 11 vaal, 44 fuse, 44 jeweller's, 55 chrome.

Rough Cost: 40 chaos

Not too bad, even if quite unlucky shouldn't cost too much, right? haha
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
Last edited by echelontee on Oct 9, 2016, 7:06:24 PM
Lucky, I've done like 35 and haven't gotten it
"
echelontee wrote:
"
chrisjp wrote:

I don't think melee splash applies to cyclone.

Question! Is Tempest Shield block that important? I feel like it will mess up the EE. Also, I don't understand why you use Bladefall ; it's not affected by elemental damage or Elemental Overload so I feel like another skill would be better here

I managed to get the bitterdream corruption in 11 tries, not too bad.

Spoiler
Approx cost: 4 jeweller + 3 fusing + 5 chrome for socketing, ~1 fusing each bitterdream (average cost), 1 vaal orb per mace.

Total Cost: 11 vaal, 44 fuse, 44 jeweller's, 55 chrome.

Rough Cost: 40 chaos

Not too bad, even if quite unlucky shouldn't cost too much, right? haha

yes,I learned it later.and know how to use it.now it cost 645 mana with 3 fevered mind,use the bitterdream i post,cheaper:)
Last edited by chrisjp on Oct 11, 2016, 12:03:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info