Equips          

Complete Build Guide          
Last edited by toledosaur on Feb 18, 2017, 4:18:00 PM
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2017, 11:16:12 AM
Hardcore Viable?
"
DemonHawke wrote:
Hardcore Viable?

does not even seem softcore viable. His skilltree at lvl 94 has a total of 134% increase life in his tree, while wearing abyssus. There is very little chance that you will ever reach lvl 94 with this build. If you want to play it you might need to level to 94 with a different build and then respec your character.
Last edited by maulepan on Oct 1, 2016, 6:44:13 PM
Yes but he has a lot of life leech so I would think that would keep him alive
life leech is useless if your getting one hit.
4.4k life alone is pretty sqishy for a end game melee char. 4.4k with abyssus is suicide.

Also as long as you dont have stun imunity the first hit will almost always stun you. Cant leech much while your stunned.
Last edited by maulepan on Oct 1, 2016, 7:09:09 PM
"
maulepan wrote:
"
DemonHawke wrote:
Hardcore Viable?

does not even seem softcore viable. His skilltree at lvl 94 has a total of 134% increase life in his tree, while wearing abyssus. There is very little chance that you will ever reach lvl 94 with this build. If you want to play it you might need to level to 94 with a different build and then respec your character.

I'm doing a very similar build myself right now, I'm not at maps with it yet so can't speak to it's strength there but I reckon it should be ok. Although I don't plan on doing uber key runs with it.

My version has 191% life from the tree including 2 jewels with 7% life each and 5 endurance charges. It's easy to take less damage and more life, there is enough in the ranger area in easy reach.

The plan is to use either belly or armour chest with the 15% damage as taken as cold essence (lighting coil is an option but makes it extremely difficult if not impossible to cap resistances), along with Taste of Hate and Rumis. Possibly a basalt as well, more than one life flask is unnecessary with the amount of leech it gets. Which should be enough to not get one shot by normal physical hits. Slams, enraged Argus, I do not except to be able to facetank but there is immortal call for that.
Why Multistrike? That lowers the damage and doesn't really "One Punches" things. Also why Kraityn in Cruel instead of Oak for that huge damage boost?
That pretty glass cannon mode)
Abyssus with crits, 4k hp, no armour, hatred and 50/50 phys/fire...1 reflect and you will be insta dead against tier 10 reflect mob. But pretty funny build)
I have HC viable Saitama build :) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1735025
Full convert to fire 125k dps without abyssus, and 5.5k hp. You don't need multistrike (against reflect mob that will be suicide). Elemental focus, avatar of fire, and 6 grand spectrums make this build better.
Why did he pick Belly of the Beasts over Lightning Coil?
"
That pretty glass cannon mode)
Abyssus with crits, 4k hp, no armour, hatred and 50/50 phys/fire...1 reflect and you will be insta dead against tier 10 reflect mob. But pretty funny build)
I have HC viable Saitama build :) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1735025
Full convert to fire 125k dps without abyssus, and 5.5k hp. You don't need multistrike (against reflect mob that will be suicide). Elemental focus, avatar of fire, and 6 grand spectrums make this build better.

Too bad your build requires 7 viridian grand spectruns that costs 3 ex ea, to work perfectly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info