[2.4] HC/SC One punch man build - Infernal blow insane clear speed - Aka Saitama build!

Hello! Today I want to tell about my first build in Essence league. That real strong, high survaivability, you will one shot all white/blue/green mobs and have insane map clear speed. And yes, that not expensive too. We use Infernal blow skill and Avatar of fire node.

Explodes from infernal blow doesn't reflect to you

Great! But explosive damage = only fire damage! That why we need convert all our damage to fire for high BOOM!
Gear you need
Spoiler

Facebreakers. Yeah, that META. But this gloves works really good with infernal blow.
Meginord's girdle - for added phys damage
Rings and amulet with nice flat phys damage
Bringer of rain - flat phys damage
Great old one's ward - flat phys damage
One mana flask - because gain mana leach from full elemental damage is hard. Don't worry, we will use this only sometimes.

My gear
Spoiler

And 7 viridian Grand spectrums for insane elemental boost

Gems
Spoiler

Main

Movement

Auras and buffs

Additional

Optional
For bosses

Fore mana degen maps

Tree

Bandits
Spoiler
Oak/Oak/Kill all

Stats
Spoiler

Life 5488
Res 75/75/75/-40
Dmg with herald 58k
Dmg under buffs, lions roar's and 3 frenzy charges 120k
Defense
Spoiler

Damage with herald of ash
Spoiler

Damage under buffs
Spoiler

Lab
Spoiler
First we take Impact. Then Bane of legends and Headsman. On uber lab we take Endless hunger for great life leech

Q/A
Spoiler
Why Avatar of fire?
For boost our explosion damage we need take elemental fire nodes. Only that we can one punch everything!
The fire damage of the explosion will be 10% of the corpses' former maximum life,modified by elemental and fire damage passives and item mods. The explosion is neither an attack or a spell, so in particular it is not affected by modifiers to melee
Why not abyssus?
1.Abyssus will grant great flat damage boost. But we can't controll that against elemental reflect enemies. Ambush box and essence mobs will surprise kill you from your's one punch. You can't always check your fire flasks.
2.Abyssus is expensive.
3. Abyssus = less survaivability
4. With abyssus you can't boost your hp. Because we need nice armour chest. BoR grants 150 life that can't grants any nice armour chests. In our passive tree not very much damage nodes, and respect this will be irracional
Atziri viable?
Yes, but main of this build is fast clear maps. Some bosses not very easy. If they have any mobs in area, that ok. We corpse explosion of they to the boss :) But if not, we need sometimes uses ancestral warchief for safest kill. But, in 75 cemetery I will surprised when my duelist kills Abaxoth (check video for fragment of this fight). Just sometimes on some bosses fight can be annoying
Why not crit Inquisitor?
1. With purity of fire we still one shot us from el reflect. We need use rise of the phoenix – this big dmg lose. But inquisitor ignore elemental resistance - that why we instant kill us from reflect. That why Inquisitor perfect for totems or vaal pact builds. Check Mathil
2. We need take useless crit points from templar. Again - with crit – one shot to elemental reflect essence mobs instant kill you
3. With rigwald amulet you need take more accuracy points. You can gain nice 92% chance to hit only with jewels with accuracy. And we can't use grand spectrums with this point
4. With less accuracy you cant one shot all mobs. Miss can kill you
5. With Oro's sword templar will be much better. But that would be not this build

Video
Spoiler
Only on russian. Sorry, but you can off my ugly voice and check gameplay :)
Guide - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1By-oQwwM
Gameplay guides - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06X2SmTO69Q
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9xez-fRgwA

Pros and cons
Spoiler

Pros
1. Fast clear speed maps. I farm tier 14 maps atm
2. All map mods exept elemental reflect. Fire resist, enfeble, vulenro, temporal chains, blood magic - you can farm it all
3. Smooth leveling. Just buy items step by step. Facebreakers - meginords - BoR - great old one's ward. Then time to buy grand spectrums. Without it I still one shoting everything in tier 9 maps
4. Great one shot hit damage. That really hurts!
Cons
1. We need specific uniques items. That not expensive but we need it
2. We can't run elemental reflect maps
3. Not boss devastator. Yeah, that named Saitama, but they dont one shot bosses :( I don't sure that this build can kill shaper. But they can farm fast currency for another who can kill it ;)

My channel
Nice build, all I could understand in the gameplay video was Saitama lol. Might be trying this as next character! :^)
Thanks ^_^
Added some minor Q\A information
Added stat list
Kill Abaxoth on 75 cemetery (on video) B)
Like the build so far. Respect. Definitely entertaining just blowing groups up. The low single target on bosses does hurt, but its manageable. Cheers.
Better know this Suuwoop business n***** f*** around and get lit up in your liva, better consida Im a heavy hitta to spit a gat, so watch your mouth before I let loose and give ya that..... Fire
"
Techn9ne wrote:
Like the build so far. Respect. Definitely entertaining just blowing groups up. The low single target on bosses does hurt, but its manageable. Cheers.

Thanks! When you get 6 grand spectrums you will be smash bosses with your fist pretty fast :)
hi ,i play in HC and i go to a similar build and i have a question , what do you do against reflect elementary mob, with 100K dps and no vaal pact you're not insta die against them?
soz for my bad english
Last edited by WarWik666 on Oct 4, 2016, 10:48:38 PM
"
WarWik666 wrote:
hi ,i play in HC and i go to a similar build and i have a question , what do you do against reflect elementary mob, with 100K dps and no vaal pact you're not insta die against them?
soz for my bad english

I have over 130k dps under buffs atm and don't have any problem against reflect. But, don't run el reflect maps - that will instant kill you. Against 1 reflect mob you don't get any problem. Be little carefull
Why so little armor? (I know that having a chest piece really helps with armor), but still. So little physical damage reduction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info