[2.4] HC/SC One punch man build - Infernal blow insane clear speed - Aka Saitama build!

"
Korach wrote:
Why so little armor? (I know that having a chest piece really helps with armor), but still. So little physical damage reduction.

You have over 35% block chance and with 20q blasphemy and 20q enfeble armour is not necessary. We don't use abyssus
"
"
Korach wrote:
Why so little armor? (I know that having a chest piece really helps with armor), but still. So little physical damage reduction.

They have over 35% block chance and with 20q blasphemy and 20q enfeble armour is not necessary. We don't use abyssus
Also why Added Fire? If you're gonna go go Avatar of Fire? You won't have any physical damage for Added Fire Damage to use.
"
Korach wrote:
Also why Added Fire? If you're gonna go go Avatar of Fire? You won't have any physical damage for Added Fire Damage to use.

Infernal blow convert 50% of phys damage and avatar of fire convert 50% too. That why we use pure phys for convert. And facebreakers need pure phys too
Also, what would be better on rings? Adds # to # Physical Damage to Attacks or Adds # to # Fire Damage to Attacks?
Another thing, why Great Old One's instead of Chernobog's Pillar? And when do you think is best to get Avatar of fire?
is there any viability for Kaom's Hearth?
"
Prac123 wrote:
is there any viability for Kaom's Hearth?

Kaom's heart not viable because:
1. We need links
2. We need pure phys damage for facebreakers
"
Another thing, why Great Old One's instead of Chernobog's Pillar? And when do you think is best to get Avatar of fire?

Great old one ward grant's pure phys. Facebreakers boost pure phys damage. That why we need pure phys
"
Also, what would be better on rings? Adds # to # Physical Damage to Attacks or Adds # to # Fire Damage to Attacks?

Pure phys damage. Facebreakers grants More damage for phys.

You can easy check it just try with phys items :)
Didn't play IB in a loooong time. Will try it today and report back once I get to maps. Thanks for the guide.
If only we could glitch the game to allow us to wear a Carcass Jack along with the Bringer of Rain xD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info