[2.4] HC/SC One punch man build - Infernal blow insane clear speed - Aka Saitama build!

Whats the point of the leech if everything you kill dies instantly, leaving nothing to leach from?
"
Korach wrote:
Whats the point of the leech if everything you kill dies instantly, leaving nothing to leach from?

Endless Hunger from Uber Lab can help with this
I'm thinking about doing a burn version of this to deal with bosses, with a champion and flammability+ele weakness. Could go with kaom's heart and an essence of horror helm too.

Thoughts?
"
Novalisk wrote:
I'm thinking about doing a burn version of this to deal with bosses, with a champion and flammability+ele weakness. Could go with kaom's heart and an essence of horror helm too.

Thoughts?

No, because we need flat phys from BoR or Abyssus. Without it you lose too much damage.
You need Slayer for Impact and culling strike too
Why life leech if everything you hit is gonna die in one hit, making there nothing for you to leach from?
Sorry didnt mean to repost that. xD
Also, how do you sustain your mana? I need to pop a mana flask every 3-4 punches.
Also, whats your recommend jewels?
Ever thought bout changing from the fire damage on the top of the skill tree to the bottom of two handed passives and put in the Fireborn jewel that transforms two handed skill passives into fire damage?
woah, getting the grand spectrums seems to be the goal for life, 3 exalted+ each lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info