[2.6] Chaos Animate Weapon Necromancer (EHC level 100!)

"
procproc wrote:
I did not watch all of the videos. I did read the write-up. Is there a specific video you suggest watching?

Presumably the plan is to reserve 100% of mana and cast off of EB, then? It seems like an excessive amount of ES on gear and not much mitigation. It also seems like the build would work much better as lowlife if that's the plan.

EB and MoM
"
procproc wrote:
I did not watch all of the videos. I did read the write-up. Is there a specific video you suggest watching?

Presumably the plan is to reserve 100% of mana and cast off of EB, then? It seems like an excessive amount of ES on gear and not much mitigation. It also seems like the build would work much better as lowlife if that's the plan.

Don't forget the very high mana cost of animate weapon. Therefore you need the excessive amount of ES. The current cost to cast my AW totem is 245 mana. Good luck casting AW on mana or do less/no regen maps.
Just noticed that Enlighten doesn't work on Envy, sounds like a bug.
I am doing a very similar build right now. My only issue is that it struggles on bosses like atziri. Her flameblasts just wreck my weapons. Any advice?
Quality build, although I completely messed up my Chayula breach, gear wise no reason for me to fail it. Apart from helm enchant theres not a massive amount to improve. Pretty sure it was player error although there definitely wasnt many rares to kill. Expensive balls up.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Jan 30, 2017, 6:29:16 AM
"
insobyr wrote:
Just noticed that Enlighten doesn't work on Envy, sounds like a bug.

Enlighten, Empower, and Enhance are very specific in that they apply to linked GEMS. Envy is not a linked gem.
U MAD?
"
AgurBadur wrote:
I am doing a very similar build right now. My only issue is that it struggles on bosses like atziri. Her flameblasts just wreck my weapons. Any advice?

Bone offering, and raise two undying evangelist.
Best way to lvl up untill i hit 70+ to swap for animate weapon and respec?
Didn't have time to read all pages, but do you have a guide for an elemental version of this build? I'm looking for a cheap league starter.

Anyother question: This is my first time trying AW but I have played SRS couple times before. I feel like the AW is way worse since they are more passiv and sometimes skip whole packs. Are there any tips you can give me on play it?`I feel like it's very clunky in comparism to SRS (aside from the slow start and brining weapons in inventory)
Last edited by LuckYEiner on Feb 1, 2017, 12:47:32 PM
going for 36/40 and using sextants as fast as I can, I killed best ever Maze boss. He dropped this already ID'd

I 6s it then about 55fusing toward 5L got Well Connected achievement.

I've swapped to low life, dropping Zombies for auras. I blew all 800 of my chromes trying to get BBGGRR on my Shav but realized I can run the Cast While Channeling style I posted earlier in the thread. That freed up enough gem slots to get 3 purities and disciple added.

Only 6.4k Es right now until I get my life gear properly swapped for ES gear.

The 4link AW during Wither still seems to do great damage and survive because of all my aura effectiveness and the purities keeping weapons alive more. I die more because I haven't adjusted to losing my life flasks.

I will get stronger as my gems level. I am considering a -4% mana reserved essence helm to see if I can squeeze in a 3rd curse with an amulet corruption.

I have never ran a proper Shav build so this is new for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info