[2.6] Chaos Animate Weapon Necromancer (EHC level 100!)

Hey guys, i was wondering what adding Frenzy charges and Power charges through the shield: Victario's Charity would do for the build? Thanks!
i would use that shield only if you are pure life and not mom / eb.. because your shield is a decent chunk of your base es pool.

it works in low maps .. it is how i got to 90..

once you get to higher maps i would expect it to be a better idea to convert to a high es chest , high s helm and high es shield

or hybrids of those 3 slots.

also there is the fact that this build is pretty strapped for nodes since it goes all over the place
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Dec 19, 2016, 10:27:30 AM
Dont forget the lag too...
once I reach 70 weapon my comp start crying...

That only took 200 jewelers and 15 or so fuses. Now its time to keep leveling and not fucking die with it.

And save up another 100c to get a severed in sleep, but that can come later.
I know Spell Totem is all the rage but I made a demo with Cast While Channelling which I've been using in select circumstances to bypass the mana cost of Animate Weapon. This really only matters if you stay mana-based which I am (using Heretic's Veil). I use it for post-breaches and on no regen maps.

Cast While Channelling + Animate Weapon Demo

BTW, how are people handling no regen maps? Doesn't it just completely own your ability to cast spells if you are Eldritch Battery? Does something like Sorrow of the Divine still work or what am I missing? I just use a mana flask with Cast While Channelling and it works.
Last edited by NorrYtt on Dec 20, 2016, 1:12:52 AM
"
NorrYtt wrote:
BTW, how are people handling no regen maps? Doesn't it just completely own your ability to cast spells if you are Eldritch Battery? Does something like Sorrow of the Divine still work or what am I missing? I just use a mana flask with Cast While Channelling and it works.

CWC was certainly an interesting option but I often am doing other things at the same time.

You still have the natural regen of ES if you don't lose any ES for 2 or whatever seconds it is. So it eventually restores itself if you don't take any hits or cast anything (other than vaal haste which costs 0) for that time.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
So a map "of Stasis" means "Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield", which actually like Zealot's Oath or something? The mechanic that still works is "energy shield recharge"?

Here I thought going mana was going to pay off for Stasis maps this league.
Hey, seems to be a nice build thanks.
But I'm unable to complete a map, do you have any idea why ?
I know the build isn't really good for low level maps because there is not enough weapons to animate, but I feel my weapons are way too fragile to go on highter maps.

Thanks !
"
Misereux wrote:
I know the build isn't really good for low level maps because there is not enough weapons to animate, but I feel my weapons are way too fragile to go on highter maps.

Thanks !

I dont understand why you say its bad for low level map ? Power is based on map quantity not map level. So you "need" to alch your map if you cant have enough weapon.
Weapon life will increase with AW level so dont worry about that.
Also, as you dont yet have totem, do not stop on each weapon to animate. When you reach 10-15 weapon go and find a magic pack... lots of weapon here. And go on from pack to pack like that.

OP, dont you think skin of the loyal (phase acro skin of the lord lately ? :)) is best in slot ? my 500/109 es/life chest bring me ~ 350life/700ES but with skin of the loyal i gain a lot more Armor with flask up... and the +1 which replace your bow.
Also, i'll upgrade my shield to a 450ES one (will be 6200life/3000ES with new shield 75@/68chaos rez.)... and then ?
what should i upgrade ? Im thinking of crafting coral ring instead of mine as im already cap...
Last edited by corsi2b on Dec 20, 2016, 5:37:14 PM
"
Misereux wrote:
Thanks !

Build works in almost any map. I'm guessing you need to level up gems (Animate Weapon, Minion Damage, Melee Splash) or auras or ascendancy or your passive tree is very out of whack. You should also react - if your weapons die try one or more of many things:

* Saturated/Catalyzed Eternal Life Flask of Animation (works great for me! up to 60% roll)
* Minion Life Support gem
* Purity of Elements
* Minion Elemental Resistance / Minion Life on jewels or passive tree
* Vaal Grace
* The "minions leech 0.6% of damage as life" passive near Scion I've found works great in hard red tier maps when you've maxed out damage potential
* Rejuvation Totem (bleh...)
* Vitality (eww...)

If you just need MORE weapons period, try:

* Chisels on maps to increased item quantity
* Orb of Alchemy maps so they have high quantity
* Add Zana mod like Onslaught which gives +20% quantity
* Reveal all item drops so you can pick up and identity blue magic weapons that drop just so you can animate them and get the ball rolling
* Bring weapons with you into the portal from your stash (I keep a white dagger stash tab)
* Buy weapons from vendors in Act 1 normal Town (most only cost 1 scroll of wisdom)

I'm saving up to get a Blessing of Chayula, then I'll sort out my final defensive posturing.

Skin of the Loyal does look pretty amazing for 1ex, and most builds don't really want GGRRBB like I do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info