[2.6] Chaos Animate Weapon Necromancer (EHC level 100!)

Thanks to everyone for answering some of the questions that keep popping up.

I updated some stuff, it's not good looking but it's at least there for now.

Killed Minotaur, wasn't the cleanest but did work. Temp chains map with unlucky weapon drops toward the end and forgetting to Flesh Offering and swap in multistrike, still worked out but barely.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Dec 16, 2016, 5:42:02 AM
uber, are you streaming currently? I feel like i havnt seen you stream in a good while! Loving the build. have many questions (which evade me right now..). All the best with 100!!
uber, are you streaming currently? I feel like i havnt seen you stream in a good while! Loving the build. have many questions (which evade me right now..). All the best with 100!!
HEy guys !

Really enjoying the build right now and got, i think, quite a nice stuff.

But i have some question : is temp + enfeeble + envy + bone helmet > temp + enfeeble + disc + vuln ?

And knowing that im currently using a skin of the loyal, what would the 2 best swap for bosses between Multistrike, melee phys and lvl3 empower

Open to any other suggestion for stuff improvment
"
corsi2b wrote:
HEy guys !

Really enjoying the build right now and got, i think, quite a nice stuff.

But i have some question : is temp + enfeeble + envy + bone helmet > temp + enfeeble + disc + vuln ?

And knowing that im currently using a skin of the loyal, what would the 2 best swap for bosses between Multistrike, melee phys and lvl3 empower

Open to any other suggestion for stuff improvment

Multistrike, your Animate Weapons are doing a lot of chaos damage (and poison) so if they can hit multiple times the same target (the boss) they can stack a lot of more poison. (My opinion of course)
Thanks for answer Tai.

So my last question is to know if against high end bosses, with less curse effets, if vulnerability still best ?
I m losing around 150 base life + 40% minion dmg + 25 minion mvt speed(ring + helm) 3 passive (which can be 16 minions attack speed + 20minion damages) and a jewel slot (16 minion dmg + life)...
Also, to get vuln, isnt Witchfire a good option ?
We do not need that much ES too, maybe switch Disc with Vuln ?

Got a 21/20 AW, nice with my temporary skin of the loyal (trying to 6L my ES/Life 2res body) + lvl3 empower (40% AW dmg + 10 AS)
Last edited by corsi2b on Dec 17, 2016, 6:08:33 AM
Im looking for end game chest now and dont know what is better. 5L gg chest - 100 life +500+ ES but not 6L or skin of the loyal. I will lose like 300 life with SOTL but will gain +! level to gems and ~600 base ES. Currently using shit 6L chest
"
arcadius wrote:
Im looking for end game chest now and dont know what is better. 5L gg chest - 100 life +500+ ES but not 6L or skin of the loyal. I will lose like 300 life with SOTL but will gain +! level to gems and ~600 base ES. Currently using shit 6L chest

Im in the same case... i do not think SOTL is best in really end game but its quite cheap.(around 1ex for a RRGGBB)
So what im doing is to use SOTL while trying to 6L my chest
Last edited by corsi2b on Dec 17, 2016, 11:08:20 AM
Guys,

when do you switch to AW in maps? At lvl 75 or at a specific map tier like T6?
"
7thSlap wrote:
Guys,

when do you switch to AW in maps? At lvl 75 or at a specific map tier like T6?

I did as soon i had queens escape + AW 18 + 5L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info