[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Hi guys,

So after my last post, i did some optimization, and now got a 6L Reach, +2 barrage on head, and some better rings/amu.
Even got 1 more power charge!

Bosses are starting to get.. deleted, - When everything comes together, flasks, buffs etc.

But i have a problem it seems. Reach of the Council have a very low crit base, which affect the powercharges.. So with 6 Charges, and diamond ring + Crit on neck i got like 50% crit.
- And yes i got a diamond flask as well.

The problem is i cant sustain flasks on long boss fights, even with Overflowing Chalice.

You can see gear/tree on my profile!
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi guys,

So after my last post, i did some optimization, and now got a 6L Reach, +2 barrage on head, and some better rings/amu.

Bosses are starting to get.. deleted, - When everything comes together, flasks, buffs etc.

But i have a problem it seems. Reach of the Council have a very low crit base, which affect the powercharges.. So with 6 Charges, and diamond ring + Crit on neck i got like 50% crit.

The problem is i cant sustain flasks on long boss fights, even with Overflowing Chalice.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRBiMHHgiJDkgOXA-rES8RUBGWFHUV1xa_F5YZihslHU8gbiF2IvQkiySdJP0qCyo4Kwosvy0fMHwx-jW5N0w31DnURA1FfkcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFFHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlpjQ2r6bAttGW1scFJ1_Xb3d9d7FH8rf4B_xoRvhMWGrobOidOMNo2Sj_qTJ5UFlS6XBprxm7Wgn6EioS-hpKJApMKnK6fUr-u1SL6KwTPDOsSix53I8Mqp0B_Q0NN-18_ZW9-Y4dvnVOkC6ZjrY-wY7T_uDu9674jv6_DV8uH0-Pc9-Tf-yP8Q_94=

+80 crit chance, better attack speed; and use faster attacks in your setup instead of ppad.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
hi,asendancy point remove elemental status with flask can remove curse?
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi guys,

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRBiMHHgiJDkgOXA-rES8RUBGWFHUV1xa_F5YZihslHU8gbiF2IvQkiySdJP0qCyo4Kwosvy0fMHwx-jW5N0w31DnURA1FfkcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFFHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlpjQ2r6bAttGW1scFJ1_Xb3d9d7FH8rf4B_xoRvhMWGrobOidOMNo2Sj_qTJ5UFlS6XBprxm7Wgn6EioS-hpKJApMKnK6fUr-u1SL6KwTPDOsSix53I8Mqp0B_Q0NN-18_ZW9-Y4dvnVOkC6ZjrY-wY7T_uDu9674jv6_DV8uH0-Pc9-Tf-yP8Q_94=

+80 crit chance, better attack speed; and use faster attacks in your setup instead of ppad.

Hi! Thanks :)

So Faster attacks in Barrage? Already got it in my Lightning Arrow. (Skipped GMP in LA cuz RoC)

You sacrifice Throatseeker (54% crit multi) and Sniper (20% proj dmg and speed).

Do you think its worth it?

"
opendreamt9 wrote:
hi,asendancy point remove elemental status with flask can remove curse?

Nope!

Curses arent really a problem though.
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi guys,

should i replace this
with a penetrations flask instead ?
Hi all, any advice for next upgrade ?

BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
@frysk

helmet enchantment, can be +1 too. don't buy 400ES +2 enchantment one, get a white one chaos spam it. way cheaper.

@DBM92

if yours is expensiver than the penetration one. dont trade 1:1. it would just make 5-8% difference in dps. not worth it.

@ckp,

yes, its worth it. do the calculations of what you gain too.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 26, 2016, 8:56:46 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
@frysk

helmet enchantment, can be +1 too. don't buy 400ES +2 enchantment one, get a white one chaos spam it. way cheaper.

@DBM92

if yours is expensiver than the penetration one. dont trade 1:1. it would just make 5-8% difference in dps. not worth it.

@ckp,

yes, its worth it. do the calculations of what you gain too.

how would i become stronger against the shaper, then if i don't need the 10% penetration :) ?
@butter, for HC you definitely need more ES

@DBM i think your gear is really good, if i were you i'd just get +1 or +2 enchanted helm. with that gear its not hard to kill shaper or anything. if you can upload one of your shaper runs, we can see the problem, now i can't talk on your behalf what the problem is.
your belt is a bit bad, you should maybe get one of those new crystal belts with some resist and "%15+ less flask charges bla bla" mod.
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 26, 2016, 12:25:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info