[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
DBM92 wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:
how can i be that when i get full buffed with charges and flask, i barely move shapers lifebar? got 158k dps with barrage?

no flask nodes, no +2 enchantment, bad boots enchantment. you have almost no penetration.
you have 7 arrows only. you can kill shaper deathless but to see its health dropping down rapidly, you need more than that. and on top of everything you need penetration.

also, wrong vinktar.

where to get penetration without flask ?

instead of getting attack speed on finesse and that movespeed+attack speed, i'd say ge 8% pen from tree, 15 from vinktar. and you have 6 from force of nature. 30 total pen would do.

get the flask nodes also. wtf, you are pathfinder ffs.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
i'm using the tree he has, i have respected out from acuity, to arcing blows, hows that ?
but i cant spec out from finesse because its a main road from my passive tree, what else to do, ? :/
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRBLEFtQYjBx4IiQ5IDlwRLxFQEYERlhR1FdcV8BeWGdcZ_hqNGwEbJRutHU8hdiL0JP0qCysKLL8tHy9vMHwx-jW5N0w31DnURX5HBklRSbFLrkyzUUdWY1b6WyZbr11oXfJfamJaY6dq-mwIbAttGXBScLt293fXexR_K3-Af8Z_-4auhs6J04w2jb-P-pMnk5WUuJUFlS6VzJrxnregn6EioS-hpKIuokCkwqcrp9StM6_rtMW1SL6KwTPC7MSix53KqdAf0NDXz9kT2Vvb591G35jh2-dU6QLpmOtj7BjtP-4O74jv6_DV8W3xivT4-Tf5Y_7I_xD_3g==

try this

you will have +1 arrow also, due to dying sun 50% buff
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRBLEFtQYjBx4IiQ5IDlwRLxFQEYERlhR1FdcV8BeWGdcZ_hqNGwEbJRutHU8hdiL0JP0qCysKLL8tHy9vMHwx-jW5N0w31DnURX5HBklRSbFLrkyzUUdWY1b6WyZbr11oXfJfamJaY6dq-mwIbAttGXBScLt293fXexR_K3-Af8Z_-4auhs6J04w2jb-P-pMnk5WUuJUFlS6VzJrxnregn6EioS-hpKIuokCkwqcrp9StM6_rtMW1SL6KwTPC7MSix53KqdAf0NDXz9kT2Vvb591G35jh2-dU6QLpmOtj7BjtP-4O74jv6_DV8W3xivT4-Tf5Y_7I_xD_3g==

try this

you will have +1 arrow also, due to dying sun 50% buff

i have the passive tree, you made for me, have 14% LA penetration, 6% to fire/cold,

lost about 9k dps with barrage. ? :=)
yeah and +1 arrow
"
Rupenus wrote:
yeah and +1 arrow

i'm still shit against the shaper, if i beat him, i do it with 1 portal left :(

why do i still have to much trouble by kill the monsters from the portal he makes, cant kill the monsters without pump my flask :/ ?
Last edited by DBM92 on Oct 24, 2016, 3:37:52 PM
you still try to tank all his stuff?

if you running out of flaskcharges overflowing chalice flasks helps with flaskuptime if used properly

Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
"
Xtreemer wrote:
you still try to tank all his stuff?

if you running out of flaskcharges overflowing chalice flasks helps with flaskuptime if used properly

my flask setup, but i'm running out of charge because i cant kill his monsters without the flask :/

and how can i get up to +90% accuracy, only got 86% without ice golem :/
Last edited by DBM92 on Oct 24, 2016, 10:37:11 PM
You can use TS for the shaper
TS, PtL,gmp,pierce,WED,FA or ppad

i personaly dont use LA with gmp and chain i prefer gmp + pierce, but TS feels a bit better for the shaper.

In therms of gear you can get a bit more out with:
- +2 barrage proj on the helmet
- penetration Vinktar
- pentration boot enchant
- echant + attackspeed on gloves
- augmenting your diamond flask has only 1 mod surgeon would be nice with remove shock (beeing shocked is not that great...you dont need bleed removal against the shaper himself)
- look around for slight updates on rings as Rupus mentioned 10% phys as extra fire + flat physical is very powerfull

What you are able to do with your budget.
You have to consider your results can be good, but the gear blast is using is pretty godly dont expect the same results if your gear is not the same.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Great build by a great player. Thanks for the guide blast and thanks for not being a RMT'er who makes a dog shit guide and then tries to get people to mirror his dog shit gear :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info