[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

it's same skill ?
"
huntsmon wrote:

thats my gear for now, cant really afford the mighty boots.
im having trouble with bosses, seems like the leech isnt enough (when i run out of vinktar charge) im using LA for trash as it seems faster (even when i got 40% TS on my helm).

what do you think should be my next upgrade? got around 4ex (temp league), working on getting more

Hey op (or anyone else who understand) im still with the same gear and same problem (lvl 82 atm)
@huntsmon: I'm not an expert at this build, just leveling it at the moment (lvl 82 right now). But maybe some things might be useful for you anyway ;)

Short answer: Imo you miss some of the most important nodes at this point - and got too low crit chance / crit multi because of that. After speccing into things like "Heartseeker", "Lethality" and "Throatseeker" and getting better flasks your damage should be much better.

Longish answer:

Imo you can get a lot more done, even without the boots. You'll be getting the notables from the tree anyway, so I'll share some things I've done so far. Its up to you to decide whether you like them or not^^. Your gear is probably better / more expensive than mine - I don't have a 2nd 6link and some really crappy pieces of gear ;). My +2 enchant on the helmet is just an investment in the future, because I don't even run barrage up to this point (no 2nd 6l and no Point Blank).

For bosses I found the enchant

helpful, so i bought it. The boots offer a nice dmg boost and decent overall stats, so why not ;). Since you got so good res on your boots, you could think of farming lab to get this enchant as well (or attack+cast speed for mapping).

I saw this one used in another build and liked it a lot. With fire trap + multitrap socketed there, it's really easy to get full power charges before every boss fight. Once you are on full charges, you don't need to use PCoC in both of your setups, giving you a big dmg-boost for barrage.

Wise-Oak + dying sun: those are great imo. As I switched to CI in the 70s and bought a filler regalia, I bought a fillerring with str as well - just to match fire+lightning res. Thx to the suggestion of Rupenus to use Wrath with deaths opus (completely forgot about the existance of the skill), I only deal fire+lightning dmg, so that's an additional clean 30% resistance penetration vs bosses during the flask effect. I'm not sure, if wrath is viable for harbinger as well - but you can play around with matching the resistances and getting some additional penetration this way.

P.S. you could bless your bow to 49-50% and its "metacraftable" too. I'm not sure if I would to this though, because it's divined very well.

Last edited by juerk on Apr 6, 2017, 8:44:33 AM
"
juerk wrote:
@huntsmon: I'm not an expert at this build, just leveling it at the moment

ty very much for your inputs, ill try some of the stuff you said and will update how it goes.
when buying a bow, is legacy RoTC a better option than a high end harby?(i plan on using lightning arrow if that matters at all)
"
herotown wrote:
when buying a bow, is legacy RoTC a better option than a high end harby?(i plan on using lightning arrow if that matters at all)
Unless you can afford an absolutely insane harbinger legacy reach will be better.
Last edited by Dratsabz on Apr 6, 2017, 9:47:57 PM
"
Dratsabz wrote:
Looking for some guidance on refining my build. I currently facetank and delete guardians in less than 5 seconds.

Also, I know this is very gear dependant, but would the 513dps harbinger significantly increase my dmg? My reach is ~350dps

Your tree looks really good. What's your es like? And crit chance/multi with charges up?
8100 es with this variant.

With 4 Power charges: 48% CC 487% CD

Last edited by Dratsabz on Apr 6, 2017, 10:43:29 PM
a 450 harb will beat a double legacy reach
Last edited by Peachcakelolz on Apr 7, 2017, 12:43:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info