[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
pNR wrote:
"
Xiaoneus wrote:
First of all sry for my bad eng) Why he don't take passive: Vaal Pact(Life leech applies instantly)??? How he can leech so fast without this passive?(I am about ELITE VERSION) My friend have skyforth, Vessel Vinktar, Bow with 400pDPS and other. I am support and he have 81% each ress, 10k+ ES, HAST AND ANGER AURAS(WITH ME). And he have max 120k dps on barrage(with support, flasks, power charges and 60k dps only with support). He cant leech fast as the creator of this build(Because Elite version dont have PASSIVE: VAAL PACT), in this way he die very often.(And today we take this passive: Vaal Pact and will check with this passive) CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT WE ARE DOING WRONG? We spend nearby 100ex for this build only(on ESSENCE) and some ex for support and we cant kill HYDRA and other guards, but before we kill all the guards with totem build(20ex cost max). And my friend always DIE for ELEMENTAL REFLECT, 1 rare moster with ele ref and it will be -10%. Can someone help us? Mb You can check my friend's profile and say what is wrong?
His profile(IGN:SuperShotMan): https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/explvl/characters
P.S. Don't say about his ressist on his items, he play always with me and have 81% each ress and 10k+ ES.(Sry for repeat) Thx everyone who responds!

1) Your friend should run hatred + Herlad of Ash as auras, it should be more dps.

2) U need Vessel of Vinktar flask it has a buiild in Vaal Pact for your Light dmg.

3) For the die to ele ref... maps with ele ref mod dont work on this build avoid them for monsters with ele ref, this should be no poblem just dont go close to them bcz we take Point Blank and make sure u have max res all the time.

For those who dont believe me with my DPS here is a full buffed screenshot:

http://imgur.com/a/w59Rc

1)My friend already use hatred and herald of ash + my haste and Anger auras, but it is 120k dps max
I belive that u have 400k dps, but i don't understand what we doing wrong

2)he have vessel of vinktar but i dont know how to ger legacy version with vaal pact
His Picture was probably made with the Brood Twine Harbinger thats 606 pdps whats a big deal ,he has a legacy critmulti roll on his amulet, high elementaldmg rolls on his rings, aps on his gloves, 2 secondary barrage proj enchant.

This builds looks pretty cool indeed, but too reach similar sheet you have to use similar items so if the Elite version says Legacy Vinktar and you dont have one you probably you pick up vaal pact and i think the Brood twine Harbinger Bow is the biggest deal here.

You can mirror your own version aswell as legacy amulets with WED CM & flatphys if you like
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
you dont need more than 50-60k dps with this build to be honest. standard gear always gets outrageous amounts of dps, the point of this build is that we maximize damage with the tools of game as high as possible and combine it with reach.

this build requires some gearing, it can facetank anything in the game, has highest damage game has ever seen, in that sense it reminds me old good low life ST days.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Xtreemer wrote:
His Picture was probably made with the Brood Twine Harbinger thats 606 pdps whats a big deal ,he has a legacy critmulti roll on his amulet, high elementaldmg rolls on his rings, aps on his gloves, 2 secondary barrage proj enchant.

This builds looks pretty cool indeed, but too reach similar sheet you have to use similar items so if the Elite version says Legacy Vinktar and you dont have one you probably you pick up vaal pact and i think the Brood twine Harbinger Bow is the biggest deal here.

You can mirror your own version aswell as legacy amulets with WED CM & flatphys if you like

Yes you are right its about the gear...for your gear your dps should be fine btw u can save 1 passive point if u dont go down by "fangs of the viper" and go down from the jewel on top right.

Also if u dont have a legacy Vinktars its prob better to pick Vaal pact and use also vitality Void passives it will make the build way safer.

EDIT:
Also get the +2 Barrage Arrow enchancement on the head its like an ~30% more dmg boost!

Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Last edited by pNR on Oct 15, 2016, 8:37:22 AM
OK I did this Life Based since i just swapped from neversink build to this. I am very satisfied doing t15 easily (tbh didnt dare to go for shaper and t16s yet want the next level up but dying to much because of stupidity reflect and so on)

My Gear

Iam at 170k (somewhere 24xk with flasks) Tornadoshot dps without flasks, and not ele focus (clear spell), wanted to try barrage for single target but kinda feels bad, TS is also pretty amazing single target.

these are my flasks next buy will be a dying sun

im at 4600 life 40% evasion and 30% dodge

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQ2NES8RgRa_F5YZjhqNIXYj0yP2JP0mlS5TMHwx-jKUNj03TDfUOdQ-z0MxRA1Hfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpaGlsmW69daGHiYqxjp2VNbAhsjHBSdO11y3X9dvd673sUfXV_An8rf4B_-4Rvhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJUFmvGbjZ2qnregn6Gkpcum4KfUtMW1SLe2u-O9Nr3mvqfBM8LswzPEosedyPDKqdNv037UI9RC2cbawdvn3Ubh2-Of5wrnVOmY6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968W3xivzF_rr-yP8Q_94=?accountName=demogorg&characterName=DieEuter this is my skilltree, if someone has some optimizations feel free to let me know.

Next steps will be some rare boots which i can enchant with ele pen (favorable would be ele pen boots since i hate doing lab....)

If anyone has some tips for gear or passive tree i would be more than happy :) running hatred and hoi coh assasins mark, would obviously rather run herald of ash but power charge generation :)

what bandits i must take?
"
Revengero_O wrote:

passive - passive - alira
6k life is essential
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
DBM92 wrote:
"
Revengero_O wrote:

passive - passive - alira

Kraityn is probably worth taking in cruel
"
Rupenus wrote:
6k life is essential

Dont know if its answering to my post but why would this generic number be essential? I was nearly 6k with belly and other belt and helmet but feel alot tankier with this setup (more eva and the amazin kintsugi effect) just did a shaped underground river twinned turbo and what not and wasnt feeling the risk to die, when i dieits mainly reflect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info