[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
linkstatic wrote:

That is true too. I've been thinking of a bow upgrade for ages, but nothing really seems worth it. Would a Glyph Mark be a very big boost? Or would my next realistic upgrade to actually feel the difference be in Brood Twine territory?

The mirrored bows are total overkill - 400pdps Harbingers already trivialize all the conent, and even an Opus can trivialize content if you know what you're doing. Still, if you want to go for a mirrored bow (and why not, since in standard min/maxing is fun) go for Brood Twine. I'd consider getting BT as a form of currency swap, because you could easily sell it if you get bored of it or if you need currency for other builds.
The OP setup work for path of building? yes? no?
I get not more barrage dps on standard boss then a average elemental bow build. Average elemental bow build raider get more dps on boss with path of building. whats wrong? Its all about penetration?
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
"
derbund666 wrote:
The OP setup work for path of building? yes? no?
I get not more barrage dps on standard boss then a average elemental bow build. Average elemental bow build raider get more dps on boss with path of building. whats wrong? Its all about penetration?

What is an "average elemental bow build"? Can you show an example of an ele bow and tree that you think rivals Signalshot? What single target dps is Path of Building showing you?
i think he means raider > pathfinder.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
@Rupenus
I know, you can give to me couple of a valuable advice. Please?
3 questions:

1 - Why we don't need the Life and Mana leech nodes near duelist when using Skyforth?

2 - Why the budget version of the tree doesn't get the 16% mana reserved (4+4+8) nodes since is required to run Hatred + HoI + Discipline (with Enlighten lv 3 at least)?

3 - Point Blank is a must? Aren't we losing clear speed at long range?

PS: I think you should add Brinerot Whalers as an early solution before getting Skyforths.

Thanks for the awesome guide.
Last edited by tgodoy85 on Mar 27, 2017, 9:36:35 AM
"
Why the budget version of the tree doesn't get the 16% mana reserved (4+4+8) nodes since is required to run Hatred + HoI + Discipline (with Enlighten lv 3 at least)?

I'm using it for me instead of these 4 points.
http://joxi.ru/bmo9EkjsDeE8Ay (3 points + Melding, if link doesn't work)
I can't afford gear provide you to use 3 auras without mana reservation tree. And 3 auras better than 20% of ES in my opinion.
Last edited by CakeOK on Mar 27, 2017, 9:39:49 AM
"
CakeOK wrote:
"
Why the budget version of the tree doesn't get the 16% mana reserved (4+4+8) nodes since is required to run Hatred + HoI + Discipline (with Enlighten lv 3 at least)?

I can't afford gear provide you to use 3 auras without mana reservation tree. And 3 auras better than 20% of ES in my opinion.

IMHO, you should remove other nodes, maybe two from the other weel of life/ES or accuracy ones because with these that you mentioned + energy from within you get a lot of ES.
Last edited by tgodoy85 on Mar 27, 2017, 9:58:13 AM
"
tgodoy85 wrote:
"
CakeOK wrote:
"

You should remove other nodes, maybe two from the other weel of life/ES or accuracy ones because with these that you mentioned + energy from within you get a lot of ES.

Yep, you are right. I'm a low level now and didn't try it yet :D

so, which one is best for this build?

sry for asking too much, i only have like a month playing PoE xD came from d3.
Last edited by thepipen on Mar 27, 2017, 10:53:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info