[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

maybe grab the new phys to cold nodes and a conversion quiver and swap phys to light to something else?
"
If i Play this in a temporary league, which means NO legacy Vinktar, is Vaal Pact a must have, or will it work without?
Also wondering what would be "better" for creating power charges, PCOC or Blasphemy Assa Mark?

You take VP if no legacy vinktar's. PCOC good for prolonged boss fights (shaper/uber) etc. Curse on hit ASS Mark would be good for general mapping. Drop CWDT setup and HoA for a CoH HoI ass mark setup.
"
SkillOfMyMind wrote:
viable for 2.6 ?

Yes, slightly buffed due to new wed cluster on tree. Loss of Reach as an option hurts the lower end setups. Death's opus now the go to. Ill be updating the guide for 2.6 tomorrow.
I'm not too sure on the order of conversions but would the 40% conversion on the tree improve dps or would it lower the percentages of other conversions too much to be a big dps increase worth taking on the tree?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion
Ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 years 9 months as of 27/November/2017

wew lad
Force of nature got a good buff yet the reflect thingy will be completely useless yet a buff for just one additional point. Other then that, and I only looked fast, everything seems about the same with a few options for a few elemental things yet the points used all seem to fall right into place. No "it cost more to get what you had" other then the 1 added point for Force of Nature. I was expecting more micro management and a few saved points yet LOLZ that did not happen.
Drop CWDT setup and HoA for a CoH HoI ass mark setup. i dont understand how work . Curse on hit + herald of ice + ass Mark = all mob you hit got curse with ass mark ?
"
SkillOfMyMind wrote:
Drop CWDT setup and HoA for a CoH HoI ass mark setup. i dont understand how work . Curse on hit + herald of ice + ass Mark = all mob you hit got curse with ass mark ?

when you shatter an enemy the aoe from herald of ice will curse the enemies around it with assassins mark
Ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 years 9 months as of 27/November/2017

wew lad
"
Blasting_Cap wrote:
"
SkillOfMyMind wrote:
viable for 2.6 ?

Yes, slightly buffed due to new wed cluster on tree. Loss of Reach as an option hurts the lower end setups. Death's opus now the go to. Ill be updating the guide for 2.6 tomorrow.

What is wed cluster ?
and what best technique for gain power charge on boss w/o skyforth
thanks for updating this guide tommorow i cant wait for testing your build!
"
SkillOfMyMind wrote:
"
Blasting_Cap wrote:
"
SkillOfMyMind wrote:
viable for 2.6 ?

What is wed cluster ?
and what best technique for gain power charge on boss w/o skyforth
thanks for updating this guide tommorow i cant wait for testing your build!

Its the new Weapon elemental damage cluste;

52% increased WED
10% increased chance to shock, freeze and ignite.
10% reduced reflect damage.
20% increased ele damage while using a flask.

Really nice cluster, right about arrow dancing, POE planner has been updated with it.
"

the new penetration nodes near ranger start and in bottom right for flaskfinder look fucking amazing? gonna fit these into the build i assume?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info