[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
- Changed Asc. options for budget tree. It is now: Veteran Bowyer - Nature's Boon - Nature's Adrenaline - Master Surgeon

This change was made for flask charge generation in prolonged fights such as shaper. If you do not plan on running that type of content, go with Master Alchemist over Master Surgeon.

- Added Lightning Arrow Gem links and cleaned up the Skill Gem Naming for better readability.

- Added a 5L Reach of The Council Uber Atziri run under Videos

What was the tooltip dps from Barrage with ur "budget" setup? Cus i see you're still using that 70% crit multi amulet
After testing the build, it basically showed what I thought: If you dont have BiS gear, don't try. Especially the bow is extremely important. Reach doesnt make the cut imo because it might work but overall the build doesnt perform really nice. I ran some T15 and T16 maps, could do them but the guardians were not that easy to handle.

Gear Used (including some swaps)

(Correct, no penetration Vinktar, I didnt wanna buy one for testing)

Tree was a slightly cut down tree like OP used, L88. The main difference was that I took Master Surgeon over Veteran Bowyer.
I ran Lightning Arrow - Chain - Inc Crit Strikes - PPAD - WED - FA as 6L, DPS with Flasks and charges maxed out at abit over 100K if I used Maligaros, slightly less with the ES gloves.
Barrage DPS was at about 65K IIRC, ES at 10.2K with ES gloves, 8.9 with Maligaros.

Overall I didnt like the build much. It has huge Accuracy issues, you will need a fuckton on your gear. The DPS felt lacking somehow against bosses even though the numbers were ok. Survivability was at best average, you only have ES and leech. Get some big hits and you are fucked, especially compared to defenses that other Pathfinder builds get.

In case anyone wants part of that gear lmk, I will respec my char. My Malice Pathfinder has better survivability due to block and for me personally a nicer gameplay. However I can see this build shine with a mirrored bow, even though cost effectiveness is horrible.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Last edited by Janus171 on Oct 6, 2016, 2:51:47 PM
I have no idea what gems and all the OP/creator uses yet even with my 525 dps bow I am in low 70's base damage yet I have no real attack gems in my setup since I am struggling to get 8.5kish on ES due to low ES on armor and gloves yet the low 70's base is a far far far ways away from the Creator's 126k or whatever it was and I have an old mirrored ammy so its not like I am lacking some major bonus yet the added 75 on the bow must be a huge increase along with probably all godly attack gems.

I wanted to try this character since my bow/puncture trapper was getting wrecked on the T-16 maps when I came back to the game and other then the T-16 bosses the game bosses were never an issue yet now they were so I wanted to dabble with this build. Its a lot of finger work with keeping flasks up and I have not yet tried T-16 maps again only because I do not think 8500 ES will cut it yet we shall see yet the 120's base dps is a crazy high nimber compared to what most are going to see.

I would love to see prfect1on's gears and gems being used to hit that base damage because it is crazy high lolz yet the build is a lot of fun yet its a lot of finger work keeping flasks up all the time. I still love my puncture trap build yet 4500 - 4800 life on T-16 maps does not cut it with all the stuff going on so I will play with this build for a while. It is fun yet you can not play for long periods of time, well I can't, without finger issues lolz.
I have no idea why do you guys complaining about paper dps w/o full of mirror stuff. I'm sitting at 47k barrage and i did all guards deathless. Not gona do Shaper untill i upgrade my life up to 6,3k+. Maybe will try Occultist later for CI version.
"
Hey Guys,

I just ran a 5l reach with a 6l barrage on stream today. Uber atziri and shaper deathless, so the people saying you need broodtwine and calling this a demo showcase either owe and apology or please refrain from commenting in this guide anymore. I've held my tongue the entire time, until I could prove a "budget" variant when time allowed.

You can check my latest stream VOD, ( www.twitch.tv/blasting_cap ). I might be able to clip the uber atziri and shaper run before hurricane matthew hits me and I am without power and possibly home heh.

Again, a 5l reach with a 6l barrage in chest was downing and melting anything. Was using skyforth's for PC generation, no mirrored jewelry or helm/gloves etc. If this isnt enough proof, I simply cannot help you further.

Thanks and take care guys,

- cap

Hi!

I understand what you said, but i was thinking on follow the build, lvling a Ranger i find myself using TS and it is so funny, i really like the skill. But, reading the post i saw too many people saying about the problems with, or without, "mirror like" gear. Im playing on Essence SC League, i dream to one day get a mirror equip, buts dont sems to be that possible, im playing for 1 year (exaclty 10/06/2015).

In your video, i saw the 5l Reach, but and what about the others pieces? They are "budget" version too? Your power charge generation was great, everytime full, skyrforth was on during the video? Finally, that's my question: what means that "budget"? Because it sems not to be really budget. I can only afford 6l ES Chest and 5l Reach, i just cant do the same currency as some people does during league, its just unbelieaveble. But i think, conclusion after reading the entire post, this would not be usefull.

Ty, and great build, u trully understand the game. I hope i can just run it...

Last edited by Brenovisky on Oct 6, 2016, 9:14:07 PM
"
streej wrote:
I have no idea why do you guys complaining about paper dps w/o full of mirror stuff. I'm sitting at 47k barrage and i did all guards deathless. Not gona do Shaper untill i upgrade my life up to 6,3k+. Maybe will try Occultist later for CI version.

I was not complaining I think the build has plenty of damage. The base damage is tremendously high on the build pics yet even with 1/2 or less its still very efficient and fun to play. Fingers just get tired after a while thats all.
Can someone show temp league stats (offence) with gear?
Hey guys, I'm running this build in Essence.

I have a 430 DPS Harbinger Bow with it. Should I stick with it or get a 290-300 DPS Reach of council?

I have a helmet with +2 Barrage arrows and a Signal Fire quiver with +1 additional arrow. I fire 9 barrage arrows with Dying Sun and I can destroy any bosses within 1-2 seconds.

If I get reach, wherein 300 DPS is currently the highest in the market, would I perform better or should I just stick with what I have?
Do you prefer TS or LA for aoe clear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info