Uber Lab Carry Jerk(s)

There is a person that was doing uber lab carries and i did not want to risk dying on my character so i messaged him. his Party name was "Uber Lab carry Free ( your Offering). I used my offering and we went through the lab without much trouble. To my surprise however when we got to the end he did not open the chests. i asked him to open to chests and he ignored me. after a couple minutes he told me to get out and that he has a second character on which he will play just so he can get the chest rewards for himself. I found this very rude since nothing of this sort was discussed beforehand. Its been 2 hours now and he and I are both (AFK) . I don't plan on letting this guy get away with it and will "afk" until i get disconnected or there is an update. I want to know if this is allowed or if there is something i can do against this guy or report to an moderator. I am also interested in your opinions about this matter
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2016, 8:20:13 PM
Oh I know who it is lol yeah fuck that guy.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
You should have maybe had this discussion before you started. ;)
Both of you are being jerks.

You are getting what you wanted (the uber lab points) because you are unable to do them solo. Take it as a lesson learned.
You got free & easy Asc points, now you want the loot too? hah!

Next time make an effort to complete the Lab yourself.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
You're the one that's wrong here. You didn't earn any of the keys so why should you get any of the loot from them?
I guess it depends what you agree upon.

The guy who did my uber carry told me up front that he was keeping the loot, which I agreed to.

We finished relatively quickly and both got what we wanted, him a chance at loot and me my two points.

It's a douchey thing to do at the end of the run, but it's something that usually should be cleared up BEFORE you enter the lab.
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
So you already lost 2 hours of potential farming and plan to lose an indefinite amount of future hours staying there while the guy who carried you is playing with his second character?

Knock yourself out.

Or perhaps stop for a minute and think how your irrational and emotional behavior is hurting you in the long term.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 28, 2016, 9:26:09 AM
Whats the "offering" ?,and yeah,should make it clear at start,but if it got me my points,hell yeah,keep the loot!
From my experience having had people run me several times. Anytime it's a "Free" run i.e your offering, carry gets the loot. If it a paid service (fee + Offering) the carry will usually drop 1 key for me (2 if they're nice). That's just my experience though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info