[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

This build is not for party same as ED/CT. You need to lay down OoS to maximise damage and EE can also be messed up when you are on party i.e some player also have EE but they deal lighting/Cold damage instead of fire damage and
Use light warps and blasphemy instead of CoH. and Flame Dash is slooowwwww in compared to WB.
"
loonger wrote:
"
hieudotcom wrote:
CI build really hurt in long fight like that cause your flasks wont help you much, and you only have 1 shot at Vaal Discipline

Actually CI build is convenient for long fight coz ES can recharge by itself. Unless you are playing crit. or flaskfinder, a life-base char can run out flasks soon and has no way to refill them back.

But in Chimera fight , with his constant hit, my es cant find time to recharge so I end up dying a lot.
"
hieudotcom wrote:
"
loonger wrote:
"
hieudotcom wrote:
CI build really hurt in long fight like that cause your flasks wont help you much, and you only have 1 shot at Vaal Discipline

Actually CI build is convenient for long fight coz ES can recharge by itself. Unless you are playing crit. or flaskfinder, a life-base char can run out flasks soon and has no way to refill them back.

But in Chimera fight , with his constant hit, my es cant find time to recharge so I end up dying a lot.

Use Decoy Totem.
Nice build
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Nov 25, 2016, 7:51:26 AM
I just failed my first ever Shaper run. He had roughly 15% HP left, but the area was loaded up with all those damaging circles and I just couldn't stand anywhere in Zana's protective sphere.

I have another set and will try again, but it feels sad I was so close. Guess I need to study the boss mechanics a bit now. =(
"
Bizze79 wrote:
I just failed my first ever Shaper run. He had roughly 15% HP left, but the area was loaded up with all those damaging circles and I just couldn't stand anywhere in Zana's protective sphere.

I have another set and will try again, but it feels sad I was so close. Guess I need to study the boss mechanics a bit now. =(

Hi. You need to run to the small balls to active the damaging circle at the edge of the room. Overall, you need to play very aggressively for Shaper fight. The fight will not last long. The more you dodge, the higher chance you drag the fight too long hence higher risk.
What about Uber atziri with 6l? Viable?
For people having mana problems and no regen/less regen maps. Both of these items are helpful.

I can attest to The Dark Seer. Damage is still good and blazing through packs is care free. You do need a potion for boss though.

Sometimes I could cast several 10-stack Flameblasts on a boss, but I run out of mana after the first one. Potion doesn't replenish fast enough and I end up doing "Flameblast farts". I guess Vaal Clarity would be perfect for those situations, but I really don't have room for it. I have to sacrifice something for it I guess.
How do you deal with curse immune/hexproof maps? Or is it not a problem somehow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info