[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Question:
All three guardians are really easy for me, except chimera.

When trying to run into the "clouds" when he's invisible, he usually takes me to 20% or lower ES or even kills me, even with decoy. I currently have 10.5k ES.

How to deal with this boss?
Is it better to run chaos golem/stone golem maybe?
"
Question:
All three guardians are really easy for me, except chimera.

When trying to run into the "clouds" when he's invisible, he usually takes me to 20% or lower ES or even kills me, even with decoy. I currently have 10.5k ES.

How to deal with this boss?
Is it better to run chaos golem/stone golem maybe?

For Chimera fight plz make sure you bring along a Quicksilver flask and one or two Basalt flask as shown in the Gears session. In the "cloud" phase just pop these two flasks then you should be able to run through pretty quickly. For other phases just use Decoy as usual.
Is this build is even stronger with 11x grand spectrum?
"
ChlenixOn wrote:
Is this build is even stronger with 11x grand spectrum?

Got a guide mate doing this with 14 GS. It's even more insane. lol
What about lab enchantments? Are the ones you have on your linked gear the optimal ones? It would be great with some recommendations around this (and maybe add to guide too?)! =)

EDIT: Also a question regarding golems. Would you want 1 of each active at the same time, or both lightning ones? Lightning ones should proc EE more constantly than one of either, but I'd love to hear your thoughts around this too.
Last edited by Bizze79 on Oct 31, 2016, 11:09:25 AM
"
Bizze79 wrote:

EDIT: Also a question regarding golems. Would you want 1 of each active at the same time, or both lightning ones? Lightning ones should proc EE more constantly than one of either, but I'd love to hear your thoughts around this too.

You get double benefit from golems + 40% increased damage for same element. Not having flame golem out means you're losing like 80% increased damage. I always have a flame and lightning golem out.
For bosses that are immune to ignite (Phoenix, Atziri, uberlab Argus), is there a trick to using proliferation from writhing worms? I've heard people say it can be done where you kill the worms and the boss will take damage from the prolif but to me that's an ignite and the boss should be immune, no?
I'm not ready to try Phoenix anytime soon but it annoys me that I can't do uberlab efficiently because the Argus fight takes me more time than the rest of the lab (especially since I'm not using an Elreon ring so my mana cost is all the more an issue). I have like 35 keys that I would like to run to get some currency but losing out on the Argus key everytime annoys me. And it's all the more annoying when I can so easily 1 shot map Argus in Chateau (first time I ran it, I didn't even know the boss was there until I got the completed map message).

edit: Just thought of something else. I manage my mana during maps purely because of my boots enchant of 0.4% leeched if you have killed recently. Do writhing worms count as kills so I can keep the enchant going? Trying really hard to make it work without going for an Elreon ring since my current ring is too hard to replace without having to buy a whole new set of every piece.
Last edited by Namcap on Oct 31, 2016, 3:03:01 PM
"
Bizze79 wrote:
What about lab enchantments? Are the ones you have on your linked gear the optimal ones? It would be great with some recommendations around this (and maybe add to guide too?)! =)

You can get more ES and res on gear if you have the currency.

I'd also say take the shield effect nodes next to sanctuary, it gives double ES from shield and if you want 12% allres (less constricted gear)
Er... Thanks, Spooner, but that had nothing to do with my questions... =P
Has anyone tried mastermind of discord instead of liege of the primordial? 25 less fire resists on top of the other reduced resists we do would be a pretty insane damage increase. Plus they buffed it so it lasts for 10 seconds now. That means every 10 seconds you just have to drop one orb of storms. I am not sure if lightning golem procs it or not. So the question is, what is better? 80% damage and 16% cast speed from golems and extra meat sheilds that don't die very often or an additional -25 fire res? What do you guys think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info