[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Yeah I understand that this is CI, will respec my life version into this, hopefully it will be better.
I'm lvl 69 atm. And my damage seems a little bit low. 9k ES now btw. I have a question will 20/20 flameblast and DOryanis improve my damage by a lot? Cuz now im using life sprig :D
"
PetuSchokk wrote:
I'm lvl 69 atm. And my damage seems a little bit low. 9k ES now btw. I have a question will 20/20 flameblast and DOryanis improve my damage by a lot? Cuz now im using life sprig :D

Yes, they will improve your DPS A LOT. 9k ES at Lvl 69 is very nice.
Gents,

I know this isn't a tooltip bragger build, but out of curiosity and for testing purposes, what are you siting at for the time being?

I happen to have a 6l shavs, and with LL and flameblast at lvl 18 (don't have jewels either D:) using IAOE (not conc) = ¬3100 tooltip on flameblast. (overkill already for bosses)

How does that compare to min-max and your complete builds?
"
ponyrii wrote:
Gents,

I know this isn't a tooltip bragger build, but out of curiosity and for testing purposes, what are you siting at for the time being?

I happen to have a 6l shavs, and with LL and flameblast at lvl 18 (don't have jewels either D:) using IAOE (not conc) = ¬3100 tooltip on flameblast. (overkill already for bosses)

Hi. The tricky part is, how do you reach that tool tip? Do you stack "spell damage", or "fire/elemental/area damage" to reach the tool tip? The difference between the two scenarios is HUGE.

On a 5L setup with CE and Lvl 20 FB, OP has around 5400 tool tip, which is reached by almost purely stacking "fire/elemental/area damage", in HO when the pendulum is on.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 12, 2016, 7:06:37 AM
"
xtothez wrote:
hello , sorry if the has been already noticed , no faster casting support gem ?

It's already been mentioned.

Read:

"
Majad wrote:
Faster Casting only makes you cast the pizza faster, which is unnecessary like OP has said multiple times and with experience, you can always do well timed pizzas.

With empower, your damage increases by a lot. That's why OP also prefers to have his flame golem unliked to CWDT so he can always have that extra 80% damage when he casts his 10 stack pizza because getting pure, big damage is better for a stronger ignite.

This build is like one cast, one kill. The stronger the first hit is, the better.

The exception to this are bosses that are immune to ignite, like phoenix, in which case, yeah, you can use faster casting (by taking Ignite Chance out) and still keep using empower or whatever gem you use if you're using a 6L.

All of what I said, in my experience, is in regards to killing bosses, which is what really matters in the end. For clearing, sure, I guess you can always use faster casting but you already cast 3 stack pizzas so fast that it seems unnecessary, to me at least.

"
ponyrii wrote:
Gents,

With both Golems up only, I've got 3.834 and with Pendulum 4.345. Lvl 21 flameblast + lvl 2 empower. Wish I had a lvl 4 empower. Hope I get lucky on my vaal when it goes 3.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Last edited by Majad on Oct 12, 2016, 7:09:33 AM
Another question i have. How to position correctly? I mean sometimes mobs just swarm me and almost insta kill me even with 9k es on low level tier maps ? How to impove general survivability?
Respecced my char, currently lvl 83. Managed to get ~11k ES with discipline. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Currently hunting down some jewels.

Spoiler
"
PetuSchokk wrote:
Another question i have. How to position correctly? I mean sometimes mobs just swarm me and almost insta kill me even with 9k es on low level tier maps ? How to impove general survivability?

Mind me asking if you are playing with this build or some other flameblast build? OP can't speak for other flameblast builds. But for this build, with TC and golems up there is almost no way mobs can swarm you and insta kill you. In fact they barely hit you lol - they need to get rid of the two golems and crawl to you under the effect of TC, which gives you enough time to take them down.

Flameblast is just one skill. However different builds provide very different play styles and gaming experience even for the same skill. Whatever build you are playing with please kindly make sure you have the corresponding set up. :D
Last edited by loonger on Oct 12, 2016, 9:58:20 AM
"
Roofz wrote:
Respecced my char, currently lvl 83. Managed to get ~11k ES with discipline. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Currently hunting down some jewels.

Spoiler

Gears are pretty good already. It would be great if you can find some "mana regen" affix on gears.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info