[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Is this a single totem build? because ancestral bond is missing
This is a self cast flameblast build not a dual totem "pizza stick" build hence not taking the dual totem node. If you took that node the caster cannot do any damage.
"
Fexxus wrote:
Hey having a lot of fun with the build. I was wondering about the interaction between flame golem and elemental equilibrium and if that's consistently an issue.

Golems won't proc EE, unless the golem gem are put in the Malachi ring.
Last edited by loonger on Mar 27, 2017, 10:41:01 PM
"
iunoso wrote:
Hey man, i loved your build.

What do you think about use the new Martyr of Innocence + Eye of Innocence? I want to know if the damage will become bigger or if it's worth since the concept of this build is one shot everything and to combo the "innocences" you need use FB twice or use CWC with other skill like firestorm...

Martyr "adds fire dmg to spells" which messes the EE and hence should be avoided.
This build is great! First time I've taken CI and gone all out out ES, and see why that's so popular now.

Just lucked into a reliquary key, sold it, and blew most of that on a 120 ES triple-res crystal belt in preparation for being lvl 79.

The belt I am replacing though - I think this should be mentioned in levelling guide:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ascent_From_Flesh

This is absolutely nuts for the 3 or 4 chaos it's going for, especially since you can use it at lvl 44. If 85+ ES and up to 15 all res isn't useful enough, you get a whole bunch of 'oh shit, run away' boosts when things get hairy. And a decent +10% speed bonus just for moving to the next fight if you take any damage.
Last edited by xiani on Mar 28, 2017, 8:39:56 PM
"
xiani wrote:
This build is great! First time I've taken CI and gone all out out ES, and see why that's so popular now.

Just lucked into a reliquary key, sold it, and blew most of that on a 120 ES triple-res crystal belt in preparation for being lvl 79.

The belt I am replacing though - I think this should be mentioned in levelling guide:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ascent_From_Flesh

This is absolutely nuts for the 3 or 4 chaos it's going for, especially since you can use it at lvl 44. If 85+ ES and up to 15 all res isn't useful enough, you get a whole bunch of 'oh shit, run away' boosts when things get hairy. And a decent +10% speed bonus just for moving to the next fight if you take any damage.

Thanks for the recommendation! This belt looks fantastic. :D
Guide said to take elemental profi gem in leveling. I see the benefits of it, but guide later says not to take it ?
"
Zeros wrote:
Guide said to take elemental profi gem in leveling. I see the benefits of it, but guide later says not to take it ?

Beacon ascendancy point removes the need for the gem.
I just LOVE this build, the most fun spellcaster build I've ever done.
Still quite sketchy on the survival side.
Does the super combo wombo still work after the Vaal Discipline nerf?
(note that I haven't tried using it on t14++ maps because I haven't reached those yet!)
also checkout my char please and tell em what I could improve gear-wise PIZZADETZ
dis mah sig.
At lvl 40 now, and build is like super clunky :D
An specific reason not to go totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info