[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

"
Centhron wrote:
Hey mate - first of all - Thanks for the great guide!

i looked for the ascendancy points but i couldn't find them anywhere...
am i blind or are they just missing.
i think i found them in your post and in the comments several times last week, but now...

could you help me pls (including the order)?

Hi. It's on the skill tree. The order can be:
Conflux-Proliferation-Golems-Pendulum

Have updated it into the main thread. :D
"
ImSlower wrote:
Up to 68 now. Still haven't bothered to pick up gear for mapping, I guess I will tonight. Getting high ES gear with a couple decent resists gets expensive very fast.

Can you explain why the weapon? It's super cheap but I'm still sorting out how all the mechanics synergize to get the big damage pops. Is it simply the spell damage, or does that Prolif interact with your orb/FB? Or the leech? Or all three in general.

I expect to spend a bit then respec for CI soon enough - for now Lake runs are fast enough and I haven't even bothered with the ring and a TC setup yet. Because I can't afford the Eye with a curse mod, I need the ring (plus an Elreon on the other hand) so that makes getting 2 or 3 good resists important on my other slots. I expect to catapult right into mid tiers as soon as I get that going. Til 75 I guess I'll keep using this Storm Prison.

So fun to have a FB build again. It's so damn fun.

Glad you enjoy the build. :D

The weapon has 120%+ elemental damage. That's the point. The cast speed is a bonus. The rest doesn't really matter.

Travel to those resist nodes if the resist is an issue. Eventually the char gets 34% all resist on the tree, which makes gearing quite flexible and convenient.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 6, 2016, 2:38:02 AM
"
Valathendril wrote:
Shaper Down.

Congrats! :D
Last edited by loonger on Oct 5, 2016, 11:42:27 PM
"
Noxnox wrote:
Hey Loonger

Pretty cool build, nice explications and everything great job on that!

Simple question : did you plan on making videos? (just to show bosses/maps)

Thanks again for the effort you put in your build.
Nox.

Edit : saw in past comments that you were planned on it :D all good !

Thanks for your kind words. Recording video can be really an issue on the computer though lol.

OP would like to take this chance to shout out to the community: kindly feel free to post suggestions/videos/images to help each other if you find the build fun. :D OP will try to integrate them to the main thread.

Thanks again to those who gave nice advice here and in-game. Your help is appreciated. Sorry that OP cannot mention them all here.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 6, 2016, 12:01:09 AM
I recommend using 2x Doryanis on shaper. It's higher damage and cast speed. He one shots anyway, so there's no downside. Did him twice actually.

Got a decent set of gear now, and just about to equip my Doryani's. Flew through merc lab, 2 shotted Izaro, great fun. I will be able to do ubers once I finish the trials, piece of cake.

I'm still not sure about the weapon mechanics. Does that Lightning Golem need to be on the sceptre for the Prolif? Is that a key to the build synergies? The helm I found has +2 to minion skills, so its nice to have that on both golems, along with a Minion Life for the hell of it. I enjoy having flexibility on gems!
"
ImSlower wrote:
Got a decent set of gear now, and just about to equip my Doryani's. Flew through merc lab, 2 shotted Izaro, great fun. I will be able to do ubers once I finish the trials, piece of cake.

I'm still not sure about the weapon mechanics. Does that Lightning Golem need to be on the sceptre for the Prolif? Is that a key to the build synergies? The helm I found has +2 to minion skills, so its nice to have that on both golems, along with a Minion Life for the hell of it. I enjoy having flexibility on gems!

Glad you have fun with it. :D

The weapon has 120%+ elemental damage. That's the point. The cast speed is a bonus. The rest doesn't really matter.

The gem links are recommended. It does not matter which gear you put the links on. So putting golems on the helmet is totally ok.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 6, 2016, 2:38:31 AM
Hi, build looks cool. Do you think its uber atziri viable?
"
Maumas wrote:
Hi, build looks cool. Do you think its uber atziri viable?

In the single phase Atziri is immune to ignite. Therefore it takes time to take her down on that phase. In the split phase, only one is immune to ignite while the rest three not. But you want to avoid the mirror split as well because it reflects 100% damage (not only elemental, but all). As a result you need to aim for the rest two splits. It requires skills.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 6, 2016, 2:54:20 AM
Does it make sense to make a GG high budget crit version of this and scale crit multi? Or would that be too stretched on the passive tree and gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info