[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

How come for bosses you switch to Herald of Lightning instead of using Blasphemy? Using that gem ups the INT requirement of the build a bit.
Last edited by mattmillus on Nov 1, 2016, 1:18:57 AM
"
mattmillus wrote:
How come for bosses you switch to Herald of Lightning instead of using Blasphemy? Using that gem ups the INT requirement of the build a bit.

he uses acuity you know, ez +80 int.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Amazing build, nice guide))
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
mattmillus wrote:

Yea I have +79 int acuity myself but the INT is actually still very tight - for HoL I would still need to use an amulet with innate INT (instead of a corrupted one). Was just curious what his personal experience was and why he found it most effective.
"
mattmillus wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
mattmillus wrote:

Yea I have +79 int acuity myself but the INT is actually still very tight - for HoL I would still need to use an amulet with innate INT (instead of a corrupted one). Was just curious what his personal experience was and why he found it most effective.

Hi there, well really it was just a second shock setup if vincktar's was not up on some bosses, truth to tell u can surely use blashpemy setup only. As about int i have more then 159 from acuity, amulet and tree, so maintaining the gem is not a problem... But as i said u can do very well without it, with good gear it isn't needed.
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Hey, hi. First of all ty for sharing your build. It looks very strong! But i've some problems with mine. I followed neversink's build, and really help me a lot, but there are a moment on the game that things easy for much of rangers really are difficult to me, like uber izaro (done at lvl 91 with tons of try) and red rare maps, tier 11, 12.. bosses kill me most of the time and i don't know really why.

I like to have a solid ranger, but every build i follow bring me to the same place. I die at bosses.

I was answering if some of my equippment is ok to try to follow this build, or if I can have a solid ranger .

I show you all what i've equipped at the moment :

I've some (nice?) items, that i can take if necessary, like :

and here it's my current tree, but i really don't care if i have to spend some regrets to change it for have a decent ranger. Actually i'm a raider, i read here that i have to change that to pathfinder.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQguCIkNjREvEvEWvxmOIXYi6iPTI_Yk_SaVKgsqOCpbLU0uUy9yMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9N9Q51DpCOrM8vj7PQzFDNkd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1WFVvpaGluvXWhd8l9wYeJirGVNa5BsjG8ncFJ07XXLdf1293n2fXV_An8rg22Eb4bOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CVBZpqmvGbJpuNnaqgn6XLpuCyGbTFtUi9Nr3mvqfBM8LswzPDOsqpzZjPetNv037UI9RC2NXZxtrB3ajjn-dU6NbqYutj7T_tg-4O73r8xf66_94=

I have atm 14 pure ex, with all the orbs, maybe like 17. Is it viable to try to get this build? What will be first thing to change? Tyvm!
"
yastu wrote:
Hey, hi. First of all ty for sharing your build. It looks very strong! But i've some problems with mine. I followed neversink's build, and really help me a lot, but there are a moment on the game that things easy for much of rangers really are difficult to me, like uber izaro (done at lvl 91 with tons of try) and red rare maps, tier 11, 12.. bosses kill me most of the time and i don't know really why.

I like to have a solid ranger, but every build i follow bring me to the same place. I die at bosses.

I was answering if some of my equippment is ok to try to follow this build, or if I can have a solid ranger .

I show you all what i've equipped at the moment :

I've some (nice?) items, that i can take if necessary, like :

and here it's my current tree, but i really don't care if i have to spend some regrets to change it for have a decent ranger. Actually i'm a raider, i read here that i have to change that to pathfinder.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQguCIkNjREvEvEWvxmOIXYi6iPTI_Yk_SaVKgsqOCpbLU0uUy9yMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9N9Q51DpCOrM8vj7PQzFDNkd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1WFVvpaGluvXWhd8l9wYeJirGVNa5BsjG8ncFJ07XXLdf1293n2fXV_An8rg22Eb4bOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CVBZpqmvGbJpuNnaqgn6XLpuCyGbTFtUi9Nr3mvqfBM8LswzPDOsqpzZjPetNv037UI9RC2NXZxtrB3ajjn-dU6NbqYutj7T_tg-4O73r8xf66_94=

I have atm 14 pure ex, with all the orbs, maybe like 17. Is it viable to try to get this build? What will be first thing to change? Tyvm!

Ok m8, let's make ur upgrade in several turns, so it would be easy to turn back if u don't like it.
First of all u should take pathfinder( i believe u have laready done so). The ascendancies are Master Alchemist and Surgeon.
Stage 1:
We have our defences proportional to our damage (We live by life leach). So we need a bit of damage, to boost damage we need to take off drillneck( u can sell it, cause we won't need it) and take Signal-fire instead (rools should be 33%+ phys to fire damage/50% conversion). On the first stage of our upgrade u will be vurnurable to elemental damage, but we will fix it in time).
We also change the color of 1 socket in ur bow. Standart color is GGGBBR, change 1 green to 1 blue, should be very easy. And we surely change useless pierce gem for elemental Focus gem.
This 2 changes(quiver change+ 1 gem change will boost ur damage dramaticly on solo target especially)
Do buy ureself a barrage Gem and swap it on bosses with TS if u feel lack of DPS, u will be very pleased with the outcome..
Also let's trash useless HP bottles now, cause we have all our imunities (bleed,freeze,shock etc) from surgeon+alchemist. Buy yourself a vinktar (1ex) with 10% lightning penetration. Surely ToH is needed but u have it, Dying Sun is a must (8-9ex). We also need a legacy Jade 1
like this one with added evasion 90%+(about 35-40c)
The fifth flask is smth u can experiment with, it can be anything like Quicksilver, or Onslaught flask or even Rumi's..
So we have understanding with flasks setup.
Stage 1 is finished. T

Stage 2 is taking Kaom's armour, taking off the ratch and replacing it with resistance+damage belt, and modding ur tree a bit..

Stage 3 Farming for Uber enchantments once u are easy with Izaro (boots and helm)

Stage 4 is getting 2 needed items (Atziri acuity and legacy vinktar's)

Stage 5,6,7 is a long way ahead, and we will talk about it later...

For now try making it in stage 1 and give me ur feedback.
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Nov 5, 2016, 10:30:28 AM
First of all tyvm for your coverage! I think i'm between stage 1 and 2. I get all the flasks, i've at the moment that ones

The first problem is that i can't find The signal fire +1 arrow :/ so i will buy "normal" one, but i think i'll do more dps with drillneck for the +1 arrow. Don't know what to to. I got the kaom's chest, but i have not enough strengh to equip it, so i think i need to change my tree a little bit like you said. What have i to give preference? If you see my tree, i've all pierce nodes..

Other questions are kind of what auras have i to run. Actually i run herald of ace, herald of ice and artic armour.

Btw, my dps are much higher tan before. 55k tornado -> 110k tornado

Tyvm !

"
yastu wrote:
First of all tyvm for your coverage! I think i'm between stage 1 and 2. I get all the flasks, i've at the moment that ones

The first problem is that i can't find The signal fire +1 arrow :/ so i will buy "normal" one, but i think i'll do more dps with drillneck for the +1 arrow. Don't know what to to. I got the kaom's chest, but i have not enough strengh to equip it, so i think i need to change my tree a little bit like you said. What have i to give preference? If you see my tree, i've all pierce nodes..

Other questions are kind of what auras have i to run. Actually i run herald of ace, herald of ice and artic armour.

Btw, my dps are much higher tan before. 55k tornado -> 110k tornado

Tyvm !

Good, now do change your tree to the recomended one.
But u need to SAVE Vaaal pact, it's a MUST. I don't have vaal pact in recomended tre cause all variations of the build require Acuity, untill u Have Acuity Vaal pact is a must. Instant life leech is a mechanic that keeps us alive, man.
So u just go to bandits nods not by right side kike in my guide, but through vaal pact line.
But Be sure u save Acrobatics and Phase acrobatics.
And show me ur tree here after u made the changes.
And don't worry about signal+1, it's like 100ex+..
Just take the normal one, and sell that drillneck so u have some money.
Change the tree to the one named "recommended" in my guide, after that u need to find a belt that will have same resistances or higher then ur body armour and 30%+ elem damage, 60 hp, and phys damage+ on main, just look at mine belt and buy yourself with same stats but a bit low roll should take about 5-6 ex. And u can sell the retch. With new tree You will have 7 seconds on flsks and it's more then enough... I hve+20 str on my amulet, so after changig the tree if u won't have enough for kaom's just take 1 +30 str nod.. Will be good.
About Auras since u are elemantal 100% damage u should run Hatred if low on DPS, and u can try Assasin's mark on blaspemy as the second one (Heralds are not that good, u can run a 3rd hearld only with +4 Enlighten in +1 gloves+tree nod changes, like in my tree). But the setup with blashpemy requires the enlighten 4. But the quality of life becomes better..)))
When U are comfortable with DPs u can begin swapping auras for Haste/grace ( faster mapping/ more deffence on hard bosses)..So auras are no problem here...
W8ing for feedback.
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Nov 6, 2016, 3:46:58 AM
Nice guide + gear.
I have an question about mechanic. If i use signal quiver and PTL gem, my whole damage will be elemental damage, right? 50% fire damage + 50% lightning damage. That means i will 0 physical damage. Will that make the PPAD gem useless? because it increases the physical damage while i get 0 physical damage now. Many thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info