[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeAdwFLQW1CC4IiREvEvEUdRa_FyYZjhqNIXYj0yP2JJ0k_SaVLU0uUy9yMHEwfDH6NZI2PTfUOdQ6QjrhQdBDMUQNR35KfUt4TP9Nkk3jTipRR1VLVvpbJluvXWhh4mJaYqxlTWega5BsjG8nbztwUnTtdct1_Xb3d9d343gNeoR9dX8rf_uEb4TZhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJUFmvGbjZ2qoJ-kwqZXp9SpbrTFtUi18rvjvTa-p8AawTPC7MSiyPDKqc2Y0K3Tb9N-1CPUQtaK2L3awd2o45_nVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vev6P_rr-yP_e
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/eagor/characters
"
eagor wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeAdwFLQW1CC4IiREvEvEUdRa_FyYZjhqNIXYj0yP2JJ0k_SaVLU0uUy9yMHEwfDH6NZI2PTfUOdQ6QjrhQdBDMUQNR35KfUt4TP9Nkk3jTipRR1VLVvpbJluvXWhh4mJaYqxlTWega5BsjG8nbztwUnTtdct1_Xb3d9d343gNeoR9dX8rf_uEb4TZhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJUFmvGbjZ2qoJ-kwqZXp9SpbrTFtUi18rvjvTa-p8AawTPC7MSiyPDKqc2Y0K3Tb9N-1CPUQtaK2L3awd2o45_nVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vev6P_rr-yP_e

This build is a pathfinder build. Raider sucks completly. U can get speed and onslaughts through pathfinder if u want them...
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
So when im not super high geared yet. What auras would u suggest? Right now im using herald of ash and ass mark with blasphemy.
this build is sick i owned evreyboss in the game with not even 1 life flask by far best build iv ever done
"
eagor wrote:
this build is sick i owned evreyboss in the game with not even 1 life flask by far best build iv ever done

Glad u liked it m8.

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
So when im not super high geared yet. What auras would u suggest? Right now im using herald of ash and ass mark with blasphemy.

ass mark with blasphemy + hatred/haste/grace. Herald of ash is not needed.
U choose one of the 3 for the needed situation.
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Mar 29, 2017, 7:17:06 PM
Thanks for help mate. Really start enjoying this build...

1 more thing. When doing uber labs. I go in boss fight 1st 2nd fights i just face tank him np. Last fight he always instants me. I know my hp isnt that great 6200 atm.
Should i just try avoiding him and hope for the best? Also i feel scared to l9se my last hp flask for vov. Cuz when i enter maps with trals in uber labs or the maps where u get offering. I keep on dying...and those hp flasks save me sometimes
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
hey dude

How can u have such many auras active?

You have herald of ash with assassins curse with enlighten level 4
This gives 52% mana reservation

how can u still have haste active ???

Hey Dzz1rt, thanks for the awesome guide - much appreciated! Could you please reply to this question as I am struggling with the same? Currently using herald of ash + hatred (instead of haste), but even with enlighten 4 can't activate blasphemy ass mark?

Thanks again!
"
limchu wrote:
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
hey dude

How can u have such many auras active?

You have herald of ash with assassins curse with enlighten level 4
This gives 52% mana reservation

how can u still have haste active ???

Hey Dzz1rt, thanks for the awesome guide - much appreciated! Could you please reply to this question as I am struggling with the same? Currently using herald of ash + hatred (instead of haste), but even with enlighten 4 can't activate blasphemy ass mark?

Thanks again!

About auras ( I have a bit changed tree(+ to mana reservation) and +1 atziri gloves and that's +5 enlighten gem... So I can afford a 3-rd aura. That's why I have my tree and recommended tree in the guide....

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Thanks for help mate. Really start enjoying this build...

1 more thing. When doing uber labs. I go in boss fight 1st 2nd fights i just face tank him np. Last fight he always instants me. I know my hp isnt that great 6200 atm.
Should i just try avoiding him and hope for the best? Also i feel scared to l9se my last hp flask for vov. Cuz when i enter maps with trals in uber labs or the maps where u get offering. I keep on dying...and those hp flasks save me sometimes

U are right.. I also switch 1-2 Hp flasks if I encounter some difficult long traps... Or u can switch blink arrow on, many mechanisms for safer passing, but usually I just take haste aura+quicksilver+onslaught flask and run through))) It's quick enough to be safe
Aside the labyrinth life flask is not needed at all, VoV is making u immortal, while u have VoV on only oneshot can kill u, each tiny arrow is healing u on max HP... When u'll take legacy VoV u WILL feel the POWER of the Dark Side /:-)
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Apr 3, 2017, 5:20:25 AM
Thx for the nice guide, i love it. After 4 builds i found what i will play :)

One question what is the best what i can upgrade ( today i buy a rats with 1+ TS, im to poor for +2 TS :P). My goal is killing shaper with this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info