Carnage Box Videos and Development Manifesto

Honestly, the only one I find interesting out of those is the spectral throw MTX. The carnage shield with candles burning horizontally looks weird, the wings (like all wings in this game) are plain ugly.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
More RNG scam box promo smh. Please, sell your mtx fair and square and until you do so I'm not buying a single supporter pack.
i want that shield
"
dotori242 wrote:
More RNG scam box promo smh. Please, sell your mtx fair and square and until you do so I'm not buying a single supporter pack.
Its not a scam at all, its called self control.

I bought 4 boxes for 100 points, ended up with like 800 points worth MTX.

Gore Weta - 200
Gore Worm - 120
Carnage Wings - 310(ish probably)
Vampiric Weapon Effect - 195

Boy i sure got scammed by getting 8 times what i spent back. Also youve clearly never rolled a single box in other games like CS/TF2 if you think these are a scam lul.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
dotori242 wrote:

So true.
I'm still supporting you and buying supporter pack, but those RNG box are really unfair, moreover I'm only interested in 1 or 2 MTX, and I know that if I buy those box, I will get all MTX but the ones I want :(

Always get trolled... Like the mystery box which got me 4 gloves on 5 box!!
Last edited by Shinjuku on Sep 27, 2016, 2:11:59 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
dotori242 wrote:
Its not a scam at all, its called self control.

I bought 4 boxes for 100 points, ended up with like 800 points worth MTX.

Gore Weta - 200
Gore Worm - 120
Carnage Wings - 310(ish probably)
Vampiric Weapon Effect - 195

Boy i sure got scammed by getting 8 times what i spent back. Also youve clearly never rolled a single box in other games like CS/TF2 if you think these are a scam lul.

The mystery boxes CAN give you the same items, so there is a chance to get the same 4 bogus old MTX items. Just saying.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
I personally as well as a couple others said favor the Reaper Spectral Throw MTX. It and the Grasping Hands Pet are the ones I'd like, but will wait until they are sold individually after the league ends.

I did so for the Seraph Dagger MTX that was in a previous mystery box. Just the chance to get what you really want if only 1-2 things it isn't worth trying. Better to pay a little more in the end, than waste your money on items you won't enjoy as much.
(Side note: Wish it set to have the effect on both weapons if you dual weld though.)

That being said if you like all the MTX, then by all means spend some to get a discount. That is the main bang for your buck scenario.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
dotori242 wrote:

It isn't a scam, you need to have self control if you believe it is such. Do you know that you can buy these MTX's about a month after the mystery box sale ends? If you do not wish to risk getting multiple copies, just get them when they are on sale.
Last edited by evilrune on Sep 27, 2016, 2:55:53 AM

Not a terrible value for 4 boxes. Last was some hideout deco.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
"
dotori242 wrote:

They are not scamming you. They stated that they contain a random item from a list they provided and they do. And since all microtransactions in this box will be released in shop later for purchase separately (no exclusives), there is no reason to complain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info